𝗫𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

"I thought we were chilling in New York. I didn't think we'd be having back-on-back dancing and singing practices," Yunjin remarked as the Fimmies (plus their manager) made their way out of the recording studio and over to the dance studio.

Even though the girl was slightly frustrated she didn't get to lay in bed all day, she was also elated. Just earlier, they had all listened to the demo for their song, Easy (Yunjin had been right all along) and they had loved it. The girls had immediately started recording parts of the song, and had already finished recording two of their b-sides, and they were on a fantastic start.

"I've heard you say that at least ten times today, Yun," Kazuha clapped back and Yunjin scoffed.

"I've only said it twice, actually."

Kazuha rolled her eyes and opened the door to the dance studio.

"What do you reckon we'll be doing today?" Sakura questioned as the girls began to warm up.

"Maybe, learning the choreo to one of our b-sides? I'm so excited to learn Swan Song!" Eunchae exclaimed and Sakura chuckled.

They continued stretching, talking about how their comeback was sure to be a success and about their fandom, Fearnots. As they were chatting, Yunjin noticed the way Chaewon had been constantly checking her phone and the piqued expression she wore on her face. Eventually, the other members noticed too.

"Chaewon, you OK?" Sakura asked and Chaewon smiled stiffly.

"I'm great. I'm just going to go get some fresh air. I'll be back."

Chaewon shoved open the door and stomped out, with quick and aggressive strides. Chaewon was known to get angry and overprotective at times but this was past the limit. The four girls exchanged worried and concerned glances before Yunjin perked up.

"I'll go talk to her."

Sakura nodded at this suggestion whilst Kazuha and Eunchae simply side-eyed each other, smug expressions on both of their faces. However, Yunjin didn't have the time to scold them or tell them to stop as all she was thinking about was Chaewon. She ran out of the door and outside where she saw the older girl talking to another girl with black, silky hair and round, brown eyes.

Kim Minju.

Yunjin fought the urge to run over to the pair and lash out on both of them (by both of them, she mostly meant Minju) and, instead, hid behind a large, white wall and listened into their conversation.

"Why're you here, Minju?" Chaewon asked briskly, her sepia brown hair billowing in the vicious zephyr.

"Chaewon unnie." Minju seized Chaewon's hands and squeezed them tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I was so immature back then but, I promise you, I'll change. I'll go back to the lovable, sweet Minju you missed."

Chaewon finally blinked after a few minutes of just staring at Minju and her entire face softened.

"You came out all the way to New York, just to apologise to me, Pepe?" Chaewon questioned and Minju laughed as if Chaewon had just made the joke of the century.

"Of course. You mean a lot to me, Chae, even if she has your heart."

Chaewon was about to protest but, she stopped. Minju was pretty much right. Yunjin had succeeded to steal her heart, even if it had taken 1000 days to.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, Pepe. I've gotta get back to dance practice now."

Minju nodded and turned to leave but Chaewon stopped her.

"Oh, and another thing, please apologise to Yunjin. I don't care if it's over text or in person, just apologise," Chaewon whispered and Minju smiled.

"Will do, Chae."

And with that, Chaewon made her way back inside, not even noticing Yunjin whose heart had been slowly chipped away as she'd listened to their conversation. Did Chaewon like someone else? Was it Minju? Was it Sakura? Was it Kazuha? There were so many questions Yunjin wanted to ask Chaewon but she decided to wait. She had a better idea.

__

The Fimmies were back at their hotel at what seemed like ages and they were just sat in the living room whilst their manager was out running some errands.

"I'm so bored!" Eunchae complaint and Kazuha groaned.

"Same. How about we practise a bit? That'll waste some time," Kazuha suggested.

However, Yunjin shook her head. "I say we play Truth or Dare."

Sakura, Kazuha and Eunchae cocked an eyebrow, slightly interested whilst Chaewon wore a bored expression on her face.

"Seriously, Yunjinie? I'd expect Eunchae to suggest something like that," Chaewon remarked, resting her head on her fist.

"It'll be fun. Come on, Pupu. Please?" Yunjin's eyes twinkled in excitement and Chaewon's stomach did backflips.

"Fine. Don't look at me like that ever again, though."

Yunjin smiled and clapped her hands. "OK, who wants to go first?"

Kazuha raised her hand. "I will."

She narrowed her eyes in deep thought before pointing her index finger straight at Chaewon.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Ooh, somebody's feeling fearless today."

Chaewon frowned. "Just give me a dare, Zuha."

Kazuha gestured for Chaewon to calm down and then said: "I dare you tell us what Kkura's biggest fear is."

"Are you serious, Zuha? There's so many better dares in the world!" Eunchae protested and Yunjin nodded in agreement.

"What? Kkura won't tell me so I figured the person that's known her the longest could!"

Chaewon sighed and laughed quietly to herself. Sakura shot her a death stare.

"Chaewon, don't you dare say anything," she threatened, revealing a tub of mint chocolate ice cream from behind her back, "or else I'll throw this out the window."

"Kkura's afraid of balloons!"

The others immediately started guffawing and Yunjin choked on the air particles surrounding her.

"Kim Chaewon!"

"That's pathetic, Kkura. Balloons?" Eunchae commented and Sakura grimaced.

Once, everyone had calmed down, it was Chaewon's turn to pick someone for Truth or Dare. She picked Eunchae.

"Truth or Dare, Manchae?"

"Truth."

"Looks like someone's not so fearless toda-"

"Shut up, Zuha."

Chaewon grinned. "Have you ever witnessed someone fall in love?"

Yunjin bit her lip. This was finally heading the way she wanted it to.

"Actually... yes," Eunchae responded and Kazuha shot her 'I know what you're talking about' look.

"Who?" Sakura asked, intruiged, but Eunchae shook her head.

"Sorry. That wasn't the question."

Yunjin pouted. "Come on! Give us a clue!"

Eunchae sighed in defeat. "Fine. They're very loud and they never shut up."

"That was so obvious. When has Yunjin ever fallen in love?" Sakura yelled and Yunjin blushed profusely.

Kazuha leaned over to Sakura's ear and whispered in it for a few seconds before Sakura put on a surprised expression.

"Oh, right! Let's move on now!"

Chaewon narrowed her eyes and stared over at Yunjin who was, weirdly, staring over at her as well. She immediately broke eye contact and she felt blush creep up her neck. She didn't know who Yunjin had fallen in love with. All she knew was that she had definitely fallen in love with her.

A/N
We got Minju back in here! This time, the normal one, dw 😭