𝗜𝗩

Chaewon's blood pumped as she raced up and down Lesserafim's room anxiously. It was the first day of Perfect Night's promotion and Chaewon had to give it her all, especially after all the trouble she had been through to hide her sickness. She was surprised Sakura unnie hadn't found out yet - she always found out when Chaewon had done something stupid. She fixed her mic and pulled down her skirt before walking out with her members right behind her.

"Good luck," she heard Yunjin, rather loudly, whisper, which immediately calmed her down.

__

"Ah, that was amazing!" Eunchae yelled in excitement as she ran back into Lesserafim's room.

"You mean I was amazing?" Yunjin said, flicking her hair behind her shoulders in a sassy manner.

"Why do you act as if you're all that and a bag of chips all the time?" Eunchae smirked at the girl before slipping her jacket on.

"That's not fair, I taught you that," Yunjin whined.

Eunchae stuck out her tongue at the older girl before running away and hiding behind Chaewon. Yunjin dashed after the girl before stopping in front of the leader, who was giving Yunjin a death glare.

"Don't make me not want to congratulate you, Jennifer," Chaewon said, pointing a finger at the girl.

"Why does everyone take the maknae's side?" Yunjin complained, placing her hands on her hips.

"Because-" Chaewon started before pausing and wrinkling her nose.

Oh God.

"Because?" Yunjin raised an eyebrow whilst walking closer to Chaewon. "Are you good, Pupu?"

That threw Chaewon off guard and caused her to sneeze. Thankfully, she had done what she did not want to have done in the crook of her elbow so she did not contaminate Yunjin with whatever she had. However, that didn't really help as all of her members were now looking at her, concern written all over their faces.

"Chaewon, are you OK? You don't have a cold, do you?" Sakura perked up, worriedly staring at the leader.

"N-no," Chaewon stuttered as she smiled sheepishly. "I have a habit where I sneeze when I'm flustered!"

"What type of habit is that?" Kazuha asked virtously, actually wanting to know.

"A habit for old people. I'm surprised that Kkura doesn't have it as well," Eunchae sassed before laughing at her own joke.

Chaewon panicked. She needed to make this 'habit' seem as legit as possible. She sent Sakura an pleading look and the girl sighed in response.

"Oh! I get it now. I do have it. It doesn't happen very often so you guys wouldn't know," Sakura blabbered, earning a fascinated look from the maknae line.

However, Yunjin looked at Chaewon. "So, what were you flustered by?"

Chaewon's eyes widened and she bit her lip anxiously. I-I- w-well, nothing really. I guess it was just... instinct."

Sakura rolled her eyes at Chaewon's pathetic excuse. She and Kazuha had talked many times about Purinz's relationship and Zuha had enlightened her about many things Yunjin had said about Chaewon. Sakura wasn't completely sure but, by what she had heard, they seemed to be whipped for each other.

Once everyone had calmed down and forgotten about the whole flustered habit, Sakura's focus laid on Chaewon for a few minutes. She studied the girl's every move and had noticed a thing or two. The way Chaewon kept applying concelear underneath her eyes or the way she nurtured her nose briefly with a hankie. It was time to get to the bottom of whatever was going on.

Sakura stood up from the stool she was sitting on and went over to Chaewon. "What was the whole flustered habit about?"

Sakura had decided to start at that as that was the first thing that had provoked the girl's suspicions.

"I can't tell you in here, Kkura unnie. Come outside with me." Chaewon grabbed Sakura's wrist and dragged her outside quickly.

Kazuha saw this as she was talking to Yunjin and bit her lip, preventing tears from escaping her eyes. What was she thinking? How could anyone as cool and sophisticated as Kkura like anyone like her? Not to mention the age gap. Kazuha sighed before laying all her attention back on Yunjin.

__

"So? Explain yourself, Kim Chaewon. And don't try to lie. I've known you for 3 years now." Sakura stared at Chaewon in a way Chaewon had never seen her before.

"I'll admit. I do have some sort of cold," Chaewon muttered, whilst looking down at the ground.

Sakura nodded. "How long have you had this then?"

Chaewon gulped. "About three days. But it's not serious!"

"If it's not that serious, then why don't you tell the others? We can help and it'll be gone in a day."

"Because I'm supposed to be the leader, Sakura. I'm not supposed to get sick and I'm not supposed to make you guys worry."

Sakura rolled her eyes before placing her hands on Chaewon's shoulders. "You may be the leader but I'm still the oldest and I have responsibilities too. Whenever you're occupied with Yunjin's craziness or Eunchae's stubbornness, I can be your support. Please don't forget that, Chae, OK?"

Chaewon smiled at Sakura and pulled her in for a hug.

"If that cold gets any worse, please speak to our manager. I don't want you to miss any of our promotions." Sakura pulled out of the hug and looked at Chaewon firmly.

"OK."

__

"Where have Chaewon and Sakura unnie gone?" Eunchae asked as she sat down next to Kazuha and Yunjin.

"Oh, they're not here?" Yunjin responded, causing Eunchae to sigh.

"Did you have to answer my question with a question? Do you understand how that gets on my nerves, Jennifer?"

"I'm sorry if it offends you. God, when did our maknae get so vexed?" Yunjin turned to Kazuha as she said this.

"No idea," Kazuha answered coldly before standing up, "I'll go find them."

Without anymore words being said, Kazuha stormed off, leaving Eunchae and Yunjin confused.

The usually calm and collected girl was now running down the corridors of the music show they had just performed on. She realised the speed of her running and settled down to a leisurely walk. It wasn't like she was running because Chaewon and Sakura could be making out in any dark cupboard - it was because it was soon time to leave and she was scared Sakura was going to be left behind. And Chaewon. God, she hated the way she was thinking only about Sakura. Yes, she had mentioned Sakura being her crush before but she thought it would die down when they got on stage to perform. However, it only made matters worse.

Shaking her head and focusing on the main reason she was there and not in the dressing rooms, Kazuha turned a corner and stopped abruptly. There they were, Sakura and Chaewon hugging in the middle of the corridor. At least she found them.

"Hey guys, we have to go," Kazuha called out solemnly before turning around and walking off.

Chaewon and Sakura looked over at each other, bewilderment evident on their faces, before they ran after the girl hurriedly.