𝗜𝗫

Chaewon aroused from her well-deserved sleep, still feeling worst than ever. She guessed that dance challenge with Minju was going to have to wait. That was unfortunate, she thought before groaning as a headache arose.

"Unnie, I heard groaning. Are you OK?" Minju asked softly, walking into the room.

"Just a headache. God, I hate feeling weak and useless like this," Chaewon complained, sitting up in her seat and pouting. "Pepe, could you get me so mint-chocolate ice cream, please."

Minju frowned. "That won't help with your cold, though. Sorry, Chae."

Chaewon let out another groan before sliding down underneath the covers. Minju chuckled and shook the girl strenuously.

"Chaewon ah, I prepared you soybean sprout soup. Come and eat it," Minju beckoned, resolving to slapping the girl on the arm.

"With chilli flakes?" Chaewon muttered underneath the blanket.

"Of course. Come eat!"

After minutes of encouragement to get Chaewon out of bed, the two were now in the kitchen. Minju was watching Chaewon eat enthusiasticly, patting her on the back every now and then.

"Good?"

"Spectacular."

Chaewon turned to face Minju and was about to thank her before the younger girl's thumb landed on her lips. Chaewon blushed as Minju wiped away the food from her lips gently.

"You're so messy, Chaewon." Minju chuckled, removing her thumb from Chaewon's slightly parted lips.

All Chaewon could do was smile, her cheeks filled with soup. Blush was still rising swiftly and it didn't look like it was planning to stop any time soon. Unfortunately for Chaewon, Minju caught onto this.

"Chaewon unnie, why are your cheeks red? Too many chilli flakes?" Minju leaned in. "Or too much tension?"

Chaewon gulped. She hadn't expected Minju to be the flirty type. "Too many chilli flakes," she said quickly, making Minju laugh.

"You love chilli flakes, Chae. I remember when you said, 'You can never have too many chilli flakes'. So tell me, Unnie, why is your face red?"

Minju reached out to touch Chaewon's cheek and Chaewon couldn't help herself anymore. Their tender lips met, gentle and sweet. Minju's eyes widened in surprise but she didn't fight. They kissed softly, lost in the moment, as if time stood still for them. It was pure bliss.

After a few moments, their lips parted and Chaewon rubbed her nape anxiously. "Sorry-"

"Don't apologise, Unnie. I've liked you for a long time now," Minju said softly, smiling at the dumbfounded Chaewon.

"Hey, but you said-"

"I lied. I was nervous. You know, as soon as Yunjin asked me to take care of you, I said yes. Just to see you."

Chaewon was about to respond but paused. Yunjin. She had forgotten about the girl as soon as Minju had came. Chaewon shrugged. Yunjin was probably having a blast in America anyways.

"I'm glad you did."

__

Yunjin sighed. Sakura and Kazuha had still not made up, before the end of the flight, but had both kept their end of the deal and managed to smile and laugh for the camera so well that Yunjin and Eunchae stared at each other in confusion during the well put together act.

Now, Yunjin was just sitting in her hotel room, that she shared with Kazuha, and was thinking about Chaewon and Minju. God, that Minju. She had sent her over to the dorms to look after Chaewon not to make out with her. And, yes, Yunjin had also planted cameras in the kitchen and living room. She didn't know why she cared so much about what Chaewon and Minju were doing. At first, she thought it was to make sure Minju didn't do anything fishy but, now, she was contemplating the idea that she actually could not survive without Chaewon. It sounded so pathetic when she said it in her head that she wondered how it sounded when she said it aloud. Just as Yunjin was about to carry out this insane idea, Kazuha walked in, fresh from the shower.

"Chaewon will get better soon, Yun. By the way, you have to stop installing cameras around the dorms - it's so creepy," Kazuha rambled on, whilst she dried her hair, leaving Yunjin stunned.

"How did you-"

"I've heard enough about Chaewon from you that I practically speak it." Kazuha smiled and sat down on the bed, sighing.

"Things still not good with Sakura?" Yunjin asked quickly, seizing the opportunity to change the subject.

Kazuha shook her head, her eyes full of dolefulness. "For a moment, when we were getting our photos taken at the airport, I really thought we were okay again. I guess she's just a really great actress."

Yunjin hummed and tilted her head to the side in partial agreement. "Or... she feels the same way too. Maybe she wasn't acting."

"No way. Did you hear what she said in the bathroom? If you did, it's pretty self-explanatory."

"Fine, keep doubting it. I'm not stopping you," Yunjin insisted, rolling her eyes playfully whilst Kazuha laughed.

"But, you guys have to patch things up before our performance. I've heard that it's not good to get on the stage after a heated argument," Yunjin advised, suddenly serious and Kazuha stopped laughing.

"I think I'm going to attempt to talk to Kkura tomorrow but, right now, I don't want to think about it."

Yunjin nodded her head. "That's the best idea."

__

"God, unnie, I didn't know you were such an Oscar-awarding actress. Judging from that performance, you should be casted in a k-drama," Eunchae sassed, earning a slap from Sakura.

None of that was acting to Sakura. Yes, she had said some harsh things to Kazuha but she had immediately felt bad and decided to cover the guilt up with stubbornness instead. It wasn't a good colour on the older girl. She was planning to talk to Kazuha tomorrow and fix things up before their NBC performance. That way, everything could go smoothly and she could finally confess her feelings to Kazuha. The feelings that had took her a long time to come to terms with.

Sakura was in denial the first time she thought of Kazuha differently. It was weird to her, especially since she had kissed a whole bunch of girls that she had practically lost the ability of differentiating her feelings. When she watched Kazuha's Love Shot fancam, a few months after the performance, Sakura felt something. Something she hadn't felt in a while. Admiration with a mix of... Sakura thought hard of the emotion she had been feeling at the time and as she did, someone shook her vigorously.

"Unnie! You scared me!" Eunchae screeched, clutching her chest.

"Sorry, Eunchae. I just have a lot on my mind."

Yeah, Kazuha is a lot to handle at times, she thought to herself before grinning.

"How about we watch something on the TV, Manchae? Your pick!" Sakura exclaimed, catching Eunchae off guard.

"What the he-? Wait, I can pick?" Eunchae's baffled demeanor immediately changed to an excited one after Sakura had granted her permission to choose what they should watch.

The younger girl smiled and instantly went on YouTube which wasn't a surprise to Sakura. The thing that caught Sakura unprepared was the fact that Eunchae had put on one of Lesserafim's Leniverse videos and, that night, the pair were laughing together like crazy.

__

A/N
So sorry for the delayed update 😭. Hope you enjoy this and look out for some more chapters!