𝗩𝗜

Chaewon was fuming. She was currently on bed rest and the best thing she decided she could do was go on the TV and watch her group perform Perfect Night for the last time. It allowed her to imagine that she was there too but it also peeved her off even more. Every single time Yunjin and Sakura came on the screen, she thought of torturing them, making them do planks until sunset.

The girl sneezed and sighed. Of course, she understand that they meant well but it still irritated Chaewon to know that they told their manager. In the end, at least she got to perform at one music show. It was better than none.

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩

I got all I need

You know nothing else can beat

The way that I feel

When I'm dancing with my girls

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

Chaewon sang along and smiled as she realised they had saved a spot for her in the centre. Even though she was still
partially fuming, she still loved them to bits and wished them all of the luck in the world.

__

Lesserafim (minus Chaewon) had finished their last day of Perfect Night promotions a few hours ago and had decided to stay behind a bit to record dance challenges with some of their fellow idols. Now that they were going home (in their assigned car), they were all exhausted and missing Chaewon.

"I can't wait to see Pupu's face when we get home." Yunjin clapped her hands like a seal in excitement and Eunchae groaned.

"Not for too long, unfortunately," their manager said in response, looking at Lesserafim's schedule.

"Why, unnie?" Kazuha asked, hoping for some good news.

"We're going to NYC!" their manager exclaimed after tricking a few of them with her extraordinary acting skills.

The four girls squealed in pleasure. NYC had been on their bucket list for quite a while so they were obviously stoked. Not to mention, Yunjin, who was excited to go back to America again after a while.

"How long will we be staying, unnie?" Eunchae questioned, patting the girl's arm.

"Hm, 5-7 days, perhaps? You'll be going there to perform at a few places. NBC-"

There was another loud and collective squeal in the car, causing the driver to brake abruptly. "Is everyone OK?"

"Yes, sorry, sir," they all said in unison before bursting into laughter and leaving their manager bewildered.

__

"Pupu, we're back!" Yunjin declared, skipping over to the girl's room with Eunchae, Kazuha and Sakura right behind her.

Chaewon's eyes widened as she heard the familiar voice. She didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment so as the introvert she was, she shut her eyes rapidly, before the door was opened.

"Aw, she's asleep."

"Wake her up then? Problem solved."

Oh, Eunchae, Eunchae, Eunchae, life is not that simple, Chaewon thought to herself.

"That's inconsiderate. Chaewon needs her sleep if she's going to get better."

"Hm, OK. I'll tell her all about our day then, whilst she's asleep."

"Jennifer Huh, you have some serious attachment issues. I'm going to go shower. Peace."

There's never peace when you're around, Hong Eunchae.

Whilst Chaewon was 'sleeping', Yunjin went into impeccable detail of what had happened today: their music show performance, the idols they danced with, the number of times Eunchae and Sakura teased her, how gorgeous Kazuha looked in her outfit and, lastly, their trip to NYC.

"I'm so sorry we have to leave you here, Pupu. You won't be alone though - I asked a special someone to come visit you!" Yunjin shook the girl vigorously.

"A special someone? Who?" Chaewon perked up, absentmindly.

Yunjin screeched before clutching her chest and glaring at Chaewon. "You were awake this whole time?"

"Yes and no. I almost nodded off once or twice." Chaewon grinned sheepishly and Yunjin blushed from embarrasment.

"Wait, so you heard my rant about-"

"Sakura and Eunchae teasing you, Kazuha making you go crazy and your trip to NYC."

"Don't forget the music show performance!" Yunjin added on with a smile.

Chaewon smiled back before cocking an eyebrow. "So who's the special guest?"

Yunjin began to stand up. "You'll find out in a few days."

Chaewon pulled the girl back down and stared at her intensely. "At least give me a hint!"

Knowing that Chaewon was never going to give up, Yunjin caved in. "She's from IZ*ONE, your previous group."

"Oh, Sakura? I see her every single day-"

"No, not Sakura. One more guess then I'm leaving."

"Yena?"

Yunjin shook her head before walking over to the door. "Maybe go to sleep now, Pupu. For real."

Chaewon laughed as Yunjin sauntered out the door. She immediately slapped her hand over her mouth in annoyance. She was supposed to be angry at Yunjin, not laughing at her jokes. The girl wanted to punch herself for the way she had instantly warmed up to Yunjin. Then again, it was Huh Yunjin. A funny, talented and joyful person to be around.

Chaewon sighed in adoration before doing what Yunjin had told her to do - sleep.

__

"God, I feel like I'm packing way too much. Unnie, is this too much?" Eunchae asked Kazuha, who was quietly folding clothes into her suitcase.

"That's a lot of hoodies, Eunchae. Get rid of some." Kazuha chuckled as she pointed the girl's massive collection of bulky hoodies, squashed in the suitcase.

"Hoodies are my life, my joy, my pride. I have to make this work."

Kazuha scoffed before continuing with her own packing. The four girls had met up in Petalz's dorm to pack for NYC, so that Chaewon could have some time, and space, to rest up.

"Make sure to leave space in your suitcases. We're probably going to be bringing back the Statue of Liberty," Yunjin declared, giggling at her own joke.

"That wasn't funny, Jennifer," Eunchae snapped, sourly, still struggling to fit all her hoodies in properly.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Sakura said, causing Yunjin to laugh even more than she already was.

Eunchae sent the pair a death stare before throwing a hoodie at them. "That wasn't funny either, Yunjin."

"She'll laugh at anything," Kazuha stated whilst rolling her eyes.

Eunchae nodded her head in agreement before shrieking in elatement. "I fit the hoodies in!"

Sakura clapped enthusiasticly. "Would you like a medal, Manchae?"

"Actually, sure. If you can afford one, that is." Eunchae smirked whilst Sakura glared at her.

"I can understand Chaewon's never- ending anger towards you now. Come here!" Sakura stood up and ran after Eunchae, who was giggling like a little kid.

Kazuha and Yunjin looked at each other before laughing too. Hopefully, it was this fun in NYC too.

__

A/N
Lowkey, this was kinda dry and short for that matter. To be honest, most of my chapters are short. I did not know chapters usually consisted of 2000 words (LMAO). Anyways, you can look at this as a filler chapter, ig? Might write another chapter later today but for now, ENJOY!! (Happy New Year!!)