𝗫𝗜𝗫

It had been a few hours since Chaewon had arrived and the chicken and cheeseballs had been devoured long since. You'd expect Yunjin to be attached by the hip to Chaewon now, following her around everywhere and calling her by her nickname: Pupu. But, no, that, surprisingly, wasn't what Yunjin was doing. She was actually in her shared room with Kazuha, thinking about Chaewon and Minju's relationship. Yunjin didn't know why she was thinking of it, she just knew she was and this one question kept circling around her head.

What if they were together?

There were so many negative outcomes. Their relationship could affect their group performances, Chaewon would only have time for Minju and not time for Yunjin, she meant, Lesserafim and Chaewon would slowly drift away. Yunjin couldn't stop thinking about it and she decided it needed to come to an end.

She stood up from her bed and walked into the living room to see Chaewon on the sofa, watching a k-drama. This was the perfect time to ask. There was no Eunchae, Kazuha or Sakura to tease her about being jealous.

Here it goes, she thought to herself before mustering up the courage.

"Chaewon," Yunjin finally called out to the girl and Chaewon turned her head to face Yunjin.

"What's up, Yunjinie?" Chaewon questioned, slightly confused at the mention of her actual name and not her nickname: Pupu.

"I have a question. About Minju," Yunjin replied hesitantly.

"Oh, I don't feel like talking about her right now, Yunjin. Sorry," Chaewon responded, smiling wanly at Yunjin.

That was all Yunjin needed to hear. Chaewon was definitely dating Minju. Why else would she avoid talking about her? She didn't want Yunjin to be upset, especially since she knew Yunjin hated Minju for interfering with their limited talking time out of pure jealousy.

Yunjin scoffed lightly before turning on her heel and advancing towards her room.

"Yunjinie!" Chaewon yelled.

Yunjin stopped. "What?" she responded, trying to fight a grin from appearing on her face.

"Fine just ask me your question. It better be quick." Chaewon patted the seat next to her and Yunjin hurried towards it.

Maybe there was still hope.

"OK, uhm, what's you and Minju's relationship like?" Yunjin questioned hesitantly, peering at Chaewon's face to see what she was feeling.

"Why're you asking? We're just friends."

"Are you sure, Pupu? I mean, even after, all of that?"

Chaewon furrowed her eyebrows. "All of what? Yunjin, are you OK? Feeling sick?"

Chaewon placed a hand on Yunjin's forehead and Yunjin instantly swatted it away like it was a mosquito craving human blood.

"I'm fine, Chaewon. Tell Minju I said hi."

And with that, Yunjin stood up and walked out of the living room and into her shared room where she met Kazuha perched on the bed in a yoga position.

"What's on your mind, Yun?"

__

"She's so obviously lying to me," Yunjin finished explaining, resting her head on Kazuha's shoulder though it wasn't nearly as comforting as if she rested her head on Chaewon's.

Kazuha had practically forced and threatened Yunjin that if she didn't tell her what was going on, she'd get Sakura to do aegyo infront of her. Yunjin would do anything but watch one of her members do aegyo.

"Probably. But why do you care, Yun? Jealous?" Kazuha raised an eyebrow,
incredulously.

"No, I'm not. Just angry she'd even consider getting together with that frog," Yunjin said stubbornly, looking down at the floor.

"OK, well, the best thing to do is ask her specifically. No beating around the bush. Oh, and also, you have to tell her about your maniacal plan of installing cameras around the dorms. It's best to come clean whilst you can."

Yunjin rolled her eyes. "What else should I tell her then? Since you seem to know it all."

"That you're in love with her. Confess like Sakura did to me before there's any misunderstandings."

Yunjin grimaced and raised her head off of Kazuha's shoulder. "That's the thing - I don't love her like that. You, Sakura and Eunchae are totally wrong. Plus, even if I did, would she even reciprocate those feelings?"

"I bet your bank account she would. But, you're right. Me, Kkura and Manchae aren't being fair to you. We were just excited but I guess we should wait for you to come to your senses."

"My senses? I am in the right sense! Just because you and Kkura date doesn't mean me and Chaewon have to!" Yunjin protested.

Kazuha sighed. "Oh, Yun, I never said that. In fact, let's pretend I never said anything. Let's just talk about... Sakura?"

"Whatever," Yunjin mumbled and she prepared herself for the detailed account of Sakura, Kazuha was about to tell.

__

A/N
Hey guys! I just want to let you know I've published a new book called Bittersweet Reunion (RYEJI). Check it out if you're interested!

Here's what it looks like: