"There's no way we're making it to Corvus in this shape." Mando sighs, lifting his helmet just enough to take a drink before putting back into place. Both me and the Child watched, waiting to see if we would see any part of his face.

"You know, I think we need to visit some friends for repairs." He sighed, looking down at us. "So, how'd you like to go back to Nevarro?"

"Yes! I can't wait to show Cara how good at shooting I got!" I jumped up and raced into the cockpit.

I managed to hear Mando chuckle as I climbed up the ladder.

~🌓~

I stood in the hold with Mando as the ship landed. The ramp only went down half way. Mando jumped down then offered his hand to help me. I grab his hand then sat on my butt before jumping down. Greef and Cara were already waiting for us.

"Looks like someone could use some repairs." Greef said.

"Cara!" I yelled running over to the woman. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"How's my credit around here?" Mando asked shaking Greefs hand.

"I think something could be arranged. Isn't that right, Marshal?" He looked back over at Cara.

Cara smiled down at the Child. "I'm sure we can work somethin' out."

"I'll get my best people on it." Greef told us. "Hey, fellas! Let's fix this man's ship! I want it as good as new."

"And you, come here, little ones!" I smiled and hugged Greef as he took the Child from Mando.

"Has Mando been taking good care of you, huh?" He asked us. "Have you been takin' good care o' them?"

The Child made a gurgling sound that kinda sounded like a yeah.

"Yeah? Yeah! He said yeah. Oh, yeah." Greef chuckled, leading us into town.

I moved back over to Cara and she smiled and wrapped her arm around me.

"This place looks so different." I smiled.

"Looks like you two have been busy." Mando agreed.

"I myself have been steeped in clerical work. Marshal Dune here is to be thanked for cleaning up the town." Greef told us.

"Your ship's not lookin' too good."

"I had a run-in with the New Republic."

"And spiders." I shuttered at the thought.

"They should leave the Outer Rim alone. If the Empire couldn't settle it, what makes them think they can?" Greef lead us to a familiar building. "Here we are."

"I'm surprised to see this place is still standing."

"Wait till you see inside."

The inside was a school. My eyes widened. I'd never been in a School before.

"A school?"