121. She has nothing on you Keira

A Wonze chapter this one!
All Keiras pov sorry
Keira's pov-
I really cant get Ona out of my head, lucy should definitely be going to her, shes so much prettier, everyone is, im literally sat here trying to write my vows and all i can think of is how everyone loves Lucy and thinks shes the fittest person ever, i mean there not wrong and all but i guess..im jealous and i dont know why i am because ive got her so i shouldnt be jealous should i? I dont know Ona is sososoooooo much prettier than me, shes better than me, everyone loves her to, you know the trend "luna" absolutely everywhere i look. And i know i shouldnt but i cant help it, every post i see its always any luna? We are literally engaged to the world and yet people still put them together, why cant people just be happy for two people? I know im not the prettiest, no the fittest, not the most muscular but all i want is people to be happy for me and luce. There is one or two accounts still going wonze strong and that makes me smile knowing people do actually like us together, im desperate to follow them but i know i shouldnt. Lucy should be with Ona. Thats the end of it. But i cant lose her, i need her, i just want her all to myself without everyone elses attention, i know liv told me yesterday to speak to her about Ona but i didnt, i just spoke to her about random things instead, shes already tried to do everything she can for me away from Ona so theres nothing she can do to stop my mind. The door bangs and i jump out of my trance throwing the empty piece of paper, no not empty it has scribbles on.
Alexia-"oh sorry kei, lucy said theres a pen in here?"
Keira-"oh erm yeah sorry, just on my draws over there"
Alexia-"alright me and her are popping out for a bit with narla, liv is downstairs"
Keira-"oh erm ok thanks, where are you going?"
Alexia-"erm i want to say janas"
Keira-"doesnt...on..- nevermind"
Alexia-"ona live there? Si but jana said shes out and lucy said if shes there she isnt going in"
I smile "ok gracias Alexia" she leaves and closes the door behind her which leaves me in my mind racing again, the door then knocks again which once again makes me jump.
Olivia-"hi, sorry momma i got a bit bored downstairs"
Keira-"i wont be much fun"
Olivia-"hm always"
I laugh slightly
Olivia-"how far have you got" i show her the scribbles "well erm...good start i guess"
Keira-"amazing"
Olivia-"how about, you ring g or leah or both or someone who isnt mum or me or alexia or someone is spain and get some inspiration and help? Hm?"
Keira-"yeah ok" ill try g first
Facetime📱📞-
Keira-"hey g"
Georgia-"hey kei kei, how are you? Are you excited for the next england camp?"
Keira-"always georgia"
Georgia-"whats wrong?"
I sigh "lucy should be with ona g"
Georgia-"hey hey hey no no no, no way, dont even go there keira walsh"
Keira-"its true"
Georgia-"ypu wait there righy now im adding leah to this call shell tell you"
I laugh when leah joins
Leah-"hey girlssss"
Georgia-"right leah Williamson can you please tell keira walsh that lucy should never ever ever in any world be with ona batlle"
Leah-"keira fucking fae walsh in no generation ever to live should lucy bronze but fucking with ona batlle"
Georgia laughs loud and i clock what leah said and start laughing
Leah-"what?"
Georgia-"you might want to rephrash your words"
Leah-"huh?..... oh you dirty girls! I didnt mean it like that! No keira lucy shouldnt be with ona at all, no way!"
I sigh
Keira-"bu-"
Georgia-"NO keira no buts! We might not be right with everything but we are most certainly right with this! Anyway wheres your daughter?"
Keira-"erm ill call her. LIV SOMEONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU!"
I hear footsteps tapping up the stairs
Olivia-"yeah momma?"
Keira-"2 people on the phone"
Olivia-"AUNTIE G! AUNTIE LE LE!"
Georgia-"hey girl"
Leah-"hey kid" she frowns "whats up?"
Olivia-"oh erm sorry nothing"
Keira-"liv?"
Sje whispers in my ear "leah looks really tired" i turn the phone to look at her and she does
Keira-"she does yeah, ill ask her later" she nods
Georgia-"everything alright?"
Olivia-"yeah no worries"
Leah-"alright ive just been called for training"
Olivia-"wait leah two things one are you with lia two are you ok?"
Leah-"one yes two yes fine"
She leaves the call as does georgia when i hear the front door open, liv runs down the stairs and all i can stare is the scribbles on the blank peice of paper. I sigh deeply, normally ill be running down the stairs to greet luce with a kiss but i just cant today, im really in my own head. The door knocks on my favourite smile greets me, she walks over and kisses me on the lips, i cant reciprocate the smile and i keep my eyes fixated on my paper.
Lucy-"you know you dont have to focus your day on these?"
Keira-"yeah i erm yeah"
Lucy-"is this because i went to janas?" I shake my head
Keira-"nothing to do with jana"
Lucy-"the other person that lives there?"
Keira-"erm no its erm nothing no one"
Lucy-"keira"
Keira-"hm?" My eyes still fixated on the paper
Lucy-"look at me"
I lift my eyes which lock with hers
Lucy-"talk to me"
I sigh "itsjusticantwitheverythingtodowithonaandishesjust-"
Lucy-"woah woah woah slow down"
Keira-"its just everything with ona, you should be with her, the whole world thinks it and i do to, shes much prettier with me and i...i..i-" i start tearing up and my words are stopping
Lucy-"ah ah breathe kei, your mine and only mine, you are the prettiest ever in my eyes, your all i ever want, you need to breathe and let me kiss them soft beautiful lips of yours" i nod and kiss her softly "i love you keira fae walsh, you are the girl i want, i dont want ona batlle i dont care what anyone else wants, i want you, im literally marrying you for god sake! I went to janas for help because i didnt know what to write not because i wanted to see her, i needed help to get me started i know what i want to say about you i just you know me, i need sentence starters"  she laughs
Keira-"yeah... you do, im sorry luce"
Lucy-"hey dont apologise, of course your going to think like this when tiktok is against you"
Keira-"yeah" i sigh
Lucy-"just stick to the few wonze accounts" we both laugh "they make me smile"
Keira-"you make me smile- right now get out you i need to write"
Lucy-"of course" she leaves and now im ready and firing to know what i want to say about her....
AUTHORS NOTES-
What will keira say about lucy and what will lucy say about keira,find out soon in the WONZE WEDDING! Its nearly livs return but will she be making it for barcelona?.....