95. All 3

Olivia's pov-
Jonatan-"girls...."
He pauses
"Theyve....."
"Accepted"
I scream, my mamas coming, shes really going to be here.
Olivia-"YAYYYYYY" I jump into mums arms, she puts me down and goes over to jonatan.
Lucy-"thank you coach, so much"
Jonatan-"your welcome lucy, i know you both need her"
Her face is beaming
Lucy-"im so happy"
Keira's pov-
Were training when i get called by gareth, god this cant be good
Gareth-"KEIRA MY OFFICE!" im confused, he wouldnt pull me out of training would he? I quickly go to his office and knock
Gareth-"walsh, come in" hes changed ever since lucy left. I carefully open the door and sit down
Gareth-"right, your contract ends in January but we have had a club which has been very interested in you". In me? I thought no one wanted me? I thought i was going to stay here for my whole career? But, whos the team because of course id love to leave but theres only one club id dream of going to especially now that my fiance and daughter are there, but no, barca would never want me.
Gareth-"are you listening?"
Keira-"sorry yes"
Gareth-"right as i was saying there is one club very interested in you and your going to really like this one walsh, the team is, barcelona" my jaw drops "let me finish" i nod "theyve been putting in offers but to me that wasnt high enough and of course i wanted to keep a player like you, but, this morning they have offered a hugher price 450 thousand pounds and, we have accepted it, keira, you are going to barcelona" i smile,,my face lights up "im sorry for how ive treated you keira, go and smash it i know you will, enjoy barcelona, i know you need to go"
Keira-"thank you gareth, when can i leave?"
Gareth-"this afternoon?"
Keira-"wait, what about narla?"
Gareth-"oh"
I nod "i uh, im not sure, how small?"
Keira-"uhh like westie size?"
Gareth-"have you got a carry cage?" I nod "you should be able to take her with you" i nod
Keira-"thank you gareth"
Gareth-"bye Keira, go tell the girls then go home"
I nod and run down the stairs its time to pack to go see my girls.
I tell all the girls, steph gives me the biggest hug and they all shed a few tears but then i quickly get in the car and drive home, i pack all my stuff including anything i want from the house, or that lucy would want, pack narlas stuff and head to the airport with man city buying me and narlas ticket and then it hits me, im flying, alone, fuck no. My chest tightens and my hands go shaky, luckily i got a taxi here so im not driving, i open the door and grab my bags and narla and walk to security. I get to my gate and im worse, i cant get any air in the tears are forming and i cant hold it together anymore, whats worse, i dont have lucy or liv to help and i cant help myself, not with flying, i take to my wrist and start scratching. This little girl comes by so i quickly let go of my wrist and wipe my eyes.
Lily-"hi im lily, are you ok?"
Keira-"y..y..yeah im fine"
Lily-"wait a second, your keira walsh and this, is narla" i nod "where are you going?"
Keira-"oh..i..i uh barcelona"
Lily-"wow, are you ok, your shaking"
Keira-"i uh yeah"
Lily-"no your not"
Keira-"is your mom not around?"
Lily-"yeah shes over there"
Keira-"why dont you go back to her then"
She nods
My breathings gets worse when tje call goes out, i cant get up my legs are to weak, then a flight attendant comes over, its the same one who helped liv, grace
Grace-"hey keira look at me, its me grace remember? I helped liv?" I nod "i need you to breathe for me" i shake my head "yes, you can keira, are you alone" i nod "apart from your dog" i nod "okay keira, can i call anyone?"
Keira-"l..l...l..lucy, i..i n..need lucy"
Grace-"okay pass me your phone"
I give her my phone
Keira-"s..s..shes the emergency contact" she nods and dials
📞lucy-"hey kei, when do you fly out?"
Grace-"hi, this is grace the flight attendant, keiras having a panic attack right now"
Lucy-"oh no, is she there?"
Grace-"yes"
She puts her on speaker
Lucy-"okay, kei baby, i need you to take deep breaths for me, in and out, thats it, in and out, have you got narla with you?"
Keira-"y..y..yeah"
Lucy-"good, ill be excited to see her, did you tell the city girls?"
Keira-"y..yeah"
Lucy-"and?"
"T..t..they w..were a bit upset but h..h..happy"
"Thats good, keep breathing in and out nice and slow, did you eat today my darling?"
Keira-"i...i had some toast at breakfast"
Lucy-"kei, you know thats not good enough so youve had no lunch or dinner, given its 6"
Keira-"no"
Lucy-"thats okay its okay, now kei i need you to stand up, pick narlas crate up and walk with grace can you do that?"
Keira-"no"
Lucy-"yeah you can, come on nice and slow, you can do it, walk with grace and get on that plane come to your girls were waiting for you okay keira, we both love you and we will see you when you get here"
Keira-"bye lucy.. i..i love you" i choke out
Lucy-"i love you keira" and then she hangs up
Grace-"better?" I nod as we both walk onto the plane, man city gifted me first class tickets which was nice, i sit down and the plane takes off, i decie to sleep knowing ill be with my girls in a few hours, i wake up with 15 minutes left so i do wordsearches, the plane lands and we all get off, i pick my bags up from the luggage area and get in the taxi and head to alexias. I knock on the door and i am met by a very tanned 15 year old girl, my daughter, her face lights up and she jumps into my arms, i drop my bags, carefully putting narla down and wrap her in my grasp.
Keira-"god ive missed you" i tell her, sqeezing her, and then i see her, the 32 year old blonze i love. Her eyes light up and her smile grows, i put olivia down and pull her into a hug, i squeeze her tight before giving her a long kiss.
Keira-"oh ive missed you"
I hear narla scratching at the cage
"Get her out liv" she nods and opens in and is quickly jumped on.
Olivia-"narlsssssssss"
Keira-"can we please go into alexias"
They laugh and we walk into hers
Keira-"hey Alexia!"
Alexia-"keiraaaa, are you ok chica?"
Keira-"yeah im good, ive got to go to the club to get my name and number sorted but i already know what number im picking and he said any number from 20 to 25 is available so i worked some stuff out"
Alexia-"ok ill drop you now?"
I nod "come on then, well be back soon you two"
Olivia-"bye mama, dont go back to England"
Keira-"dont worry baba, im not"
Me and alexia go to barcelona, i sign the contract and take photos for mine and barcas instagram.
Jonatan-"number?"
Keira-"21"
Jonatan-"okay, your free to go"
I get back in the car, my phone pings but alexia starts talking
Alexia-"21?"
Keira-"21"
Alexia-"why?"
Keira-"well, our numbers at england add upto six, we got together on the sixth(A/N- Imaginations obviously guys) so yeah, shes 15 so i wanted to keep the six"
Alexia-"aww keira"
Keira-"im quite the cutie arent i?" I laugh
Alexia-"aha, bet lucy thinks that"
Keira-"oh alexia"
Alexia-"bet she thinks a lot better than cute to" she winks
Keira-"ALEXIA!"
Alexia-"qué? Lo digo en serio"(what? Im serious)
Keira-"english please"
Alexia-"no"
We get back
I look at my phone and barcelona have posted