71. "Dont do it the first time then"

A/N- THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 50K READS AND 1.2?K VOTES, MEANS SO MUCH!!!! if you have any ideas just comment them!
Olivia's pov-
We go to the beach after the games room, not for very long though as it is freezing and being by the sea makes it a lot colder. We go back in and it is now around 4pm so we have dinner and go do our own things, some have a movie night, some do games, some go to there rooms but me, i go to the gym, i love them gym, running just lets me let loose without football. I go to the gym and go straight on the treadmill, put my headphones in when my phone pings, its from that instagram account again so i pull my screen down and read it so they dont know ive saw it. It reads 'your such a pain, there was no need to pass out the other day and put more worry on the team and your 'mums', they especially dont need you around them, you just caused them more pain than they already have, more worry, more stress, give them a break! Just leave them alone!' I can barely read the end of it as my eyes are flooding tears, i pull my music all the way up and keep running, wanting to be taken away from life. What if there right? What if i should leave them alone? What if they dont want me? It could be true i got given away before why wouldnt they now?
I keep running for another 20 minutes before the treadmill tells me im done so i set a longer run and carry on running.
Lucy-"olivia stop running youve been here 2 hours" i cant here anything so keep running tears streaming down my face
Lucy-"OLIVIA!"
She pulls my earphone out and stops the treadmill
Olivia-"what the fu-" i see who it is and stop speaking
Lucy-"off"
Olivia-"no"
Lucy-"now"
Olivia-"fine" im pushing her away, i know,  but that message is getting to my head. I get off and instantly walk away from her.
Lucy-"olivia"
Olivia-"yes?"
Lucy-"your crying and walking away from me"
Olivia-"problem?"
Lucy-"yes"
Olivia-"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE LUCY!"
I instantly freeze, regretting my words almost before they even come out of my mouth. I run away as fast as i can from her, how can i go from messing about with her a few hours ago to calling her lucy and running away from her just because of a message. For fuck sake olivia, why do you always mess everything up, i run back to the room and write a note 'im sorry, i really regret saying it, i get if you want to leave me, im going for a few hours, dont look for me, i need to be alone, olivia x' i leave the room and run out to sit by the beach. I hate myself i always mess shit up, its still running around my head. I get another message 'leave your mums alone! They dont want you' i lock my phone and close my eyes wanting to leave earth right now. I wake up drenched in sweat and unable to breathe, i have to calm myself down and then i sit there listening to the waves, its so peaceful out here. I hear footsteps in the sand, mama and mum.
Lucy-"olivia! Is that you" i dont respond hoping she will leave "were really worried about you, come on its okay"
Olivia-"it isnt, you should just leave me"
Lucy-"im never gonna leave you" the message comes running back to my head
Olivia-"WELL MAYBE DONT DO IT FOR A FIRST TIME AND I MIGHT BELIEVE YOU!"
I tear up as i finish my sentence, thats gonna hurt, FOR FUCK SAKE!
Olivia-"i,i,i..im sorry" i quickly stand up and punch the cliff as i walk off
Olivia-"FUCK SAKE!" Im angry, really angry with myself, i always manage to mess it up, whatever it is.
Lucy's pov-
Shit, that hurt, that really fucking hurt.
I instantly break down and tears start falling down my face, i drop to my knees. Keira inside holds my sides.
Keira-"its ok lu, somethings clearly going on"
Lucy-"that really hurt"
Keira-"somethings clearly going on, shes angry, with herself, thats why shes ran and then punched the cliffs, and ran from you, shes angry with something and now shes making it worse"
Lucy-"you know her to well kei" i laugh
Keira-"like the back of my hand eh?"
Lucy-"just like that, wheres she gone kei im scared, for her, how can we go from messing about this morning to this"
Keira-"ill message her"
📳Liv❤️-
Keira-
Baba where are you?
Olivia-
No where dont come find me
Keira-
Please baba
Olivia-
No ive ruined shit with mum or lucy idk to call her that or not, but ive ruined it with her, you both should leave, move on with your lives, have your own proper kid
Keira-
Baba stop it now, you our are kid, where are you?
Olivia-
Dk
Keira-
Now.
Olivia-
Fine just a bit further down the beach
Keira-
Omw

She puts her phone away and starts walking
Lucy-"keira?"
Keira-"come on"
I quickly follow where shes going, i see olivia sat on a rock on the sea.
Lucy-"kei no i shouldn't be here"
Keira-"lucy yes you should, you two need to talk once ive found out whats wrong"
Lucy-"ok fine"
Keira's pov-
I give lucy a quick hug telling her everything will be ok and make my way to the rocks, there quite slippy but i need to be by liv, not knowing what is going through her head, i feel sorry for her, she speaks without thinking, and can be fine one minute and a few hours later, be like this, it must be horrible anyway i make my way across the super slippy rocks and sit by olivia.
Keira-"whats going on?" I ask initiating conversation
Olivia-"im fine"
Keira-"olivia dont play games"
Olivia-"i had another message, than a nightmare about mum leaving me and the message related to that a..a..and now i just mess it up" she starts breaking down
Keira-"come here" i open my arms and she puts her head on my chest "show me the message" she gets her phone out and shows me the new message "oh baba im sorry, you shouldnt let this get to you, we want you here with us, we love you, you know how bad your mum already feels about it liv, you know that, it was harsh, you also know that, we both thought you were ok today, battling and running round with her but now youve called her lucy and said that, shes hurt liv, real fucking hurt ill be so honest, she broke down when you ran off" i notice blood down her hand "show me" she shows me her hand "thats bad"
Olivia-"cliffs are sharp" she says shrugging her shoulders
Keira-"shall i call her over?"
Olivia-"wait, mama later i want to look at a customisable necklace, that i can have dates on because im to young for a tattoo with mum so ill get something for her, she deserves it after everything shes done for me, and she still stays even though what i said"
Keira-"shes never gonna leave you agsin liv, she beats herself up about it everyday, without you even knowing, she loves you liv, remember that" i squeeze her shoulder before carefully getting up and walking over to lucy
Keira-"you can do this, be careful the rocks are slippy"
Lucy-"o.o..ok"
Lucy's pov-
I can do this, i can talk to her right? Not a clue
I carefully get over the slippy rocks nearly falling a few times. I get to where shes sat and sit next to her
Olivia-"i..i..i..im sorry"
Lucy-"it really hurt liv, you know it did, whats going on? Did i do something when we were messing about?" She shakes her head
Olivia-"i had another message and it really got to me, look ill show you" she shows it me "im sorry i didnt mean what i said to you, i love you i really do"
Lucy-"oh babygirl, this isnt true you need to block this person, you cant be dealing with this"
Olivia-"im sorry mum" she says tearing up "c..c..can i still call you that?"
Lucy-"of course you can babygirl i never said you couldnt, although  i do have one question, why mum not mom, i dont really like mom but do you have a reason or?" She nods
Olivia-"s.s..s..sophie was 'mom' so your mum i prefer mum anyway, your the best mum ever"
Lucy-"oh babygirl come here"
She jumps into my lap
Olivia-"im sorry mum"
Lucy-"stop apologising, yes it hurt, hurt enough for me to break down in keiras arms but you know, i get you have your uh episodes shall  i say, they just hurt cuz im not used to them"
Olivia-"i guess but i feel bad"
Lucy-"i know you do babygirl i know"
I pick her up and carefully walk across the rocks back to my fiancé.
Keira-"well all ok?"
Olivia looks up at me
Lucy-"i think so"
She snuggles her head into me and whispers "yay"
Lucy-"go to sleep if you want babygirl ill carry you back, its not far"
She nods and closes her eyes
I hold her in one arm while holding keiras hand with the other, i gently kiss keiras lips "i love you kei kei, thank you"
Keira-"i love you to lu lu"
We walk back to the hotel, we get back to our room at around 8pm i think, i place olivia into bed and lie next to keira.
Lucy-"god i hope shes ok"
Keira-"she will be"
Lucy-"i bloody hope so, i blocked that person"
Keira-"good, goodnight lucia"
Lucy-"goodnight keira"
I soflty kiss her and wrap my arm around her stomach before closing my eyes.