76. Dont push me out

Lucy's pov-
Keira is struggling, struggling bad, shes locked in the room all day, shes not eating, not showering, not coming to training, not doing anything to be completely honest, shes asleep at tje minute i think but then i hear screaming. I run up the stairs
Lucy-"keira can you hear me, come on let me in" the door doesnt unlock "come on kei, ill break it down, 5..4..3..2..1" i break the door down and shes lying on the bed screaming.
Keira-"NO NO PLEASE DONT HURT HER I NEED HER, PLEASE" she pauses for a second and flinches and then screams again "NO PLEASE, COME BACK LUCY PLEASSEEEE!" she starts to cry out, lucy? This involves me?
Lucy-"come on kei, wake up for me,  here its me lucy im right here no ones hurting me"
She flutters her eyes "thats it baby come on kei wake up for me" her eyes start slowing opening. "Come on kei, wake up for me" she opens her eyes "calm down kei come on baby calm down" i hold her and rocks her sideways, "shshshsh" she slows her breathing "breathe baby im right here, no ones hurting me"
Keira-"l..l..lu?"
Lucy-"yeah its me"
Keira-"b..b..but your dead they got you"
Lucy-"no no no one did kei, im right here with you" she flings herself onto me
Keira-"i..i..im sorry"
Lucy-"domt apologise kei, but you need to start getting better now"
Keira-"i know but i cant"
Lucy-"yes you can, for him,for me, for liv shes really worried about you kei, shes worried about her mama, i will help you"
She nods "first thing first is the shower"
Keira-"your gonna help me shower?"
Lucy-"keira of course i am"
Keira-"but ill be wearing nothing"
Lucy-"keira seriously"
She laughs "theres that beautiful smile, come on kei of course ill helpint ypu shower"
She giggles and stands up, i help her shower and then i get her dressed
Lucy-"there we go first steps done"
Keira-"w..w..whats next"
Lucy-"food and drink"
She shakes her head
Lucy-"yes keira, you are way to skinny to my liking when i just saw you in that shower"
She looks down "and thats not me calling you fat, but i dont appreciate that i can see your ribs standing up"
Keira-"fine"
Lucy-"and next time dont push me out"
Keira-"im sorry"
Lucy-"stop apologising"
I help her eat and make her a drink, liv comes in from being at ivys as shes hella bored and worried sick about keira
Olivia-"MAMA YOUR ALIVE!"
She jumps into her lap
Keira-"im sorry baba"
Liv shakes her head and snuggles into keira.
Olivia's pov-
Mama is out of the bedroom, shes alive. Ive missed her so much. I just want her to be ok.
"are you ok now?" I question "im getting there, ove let mum in" she responds "good" i tell her, "hey am i not good enough to hang out woth you" mum asks "hmmm" i giggle, i snuggle back into mama missing her hugs, yes its only been one day but, her and mums cuddles are on top.
Lucy-"what are we doing today?"
Olivia-"a walk?"
Lucy-"where?"
Keira-"shopping!?"
I look down, i hate shopping as i have no money so mum always has to buy everything, i get lost in thoughts
"Liv"
"Olivia"
"Liv"
"Olivia!"
I snap out of it
"Huh oh yeah"
Lucy-"shopping?"
Olivia-"i uh"
Lucy-"we domt have to"
Olivia-"no no its not that"
Keira-"what is it?"
Olivia-"i just dont like it, because your always having to buy me stuff"
Lucy-"thats my job liv"
I shake my head "yes it is liv"
We all get ready, i wear my Gorry 19 aussie top. We walk around all sorts of shops, i dont pick anything up knowing mum will buy it, i just look at them instead.
Lucy-"liv if you like something im gonna get it for you, look at keis bag im paying for"
Olivia-"i know,but"
I still don't pick anything up so if i look at anything mum said she will but it, i walk with my head looking at the floor.
Keira-"buy something baba, your mums dying for you to pick something"
I shake my head and walk off to the toilets, i take my time in their hoping they'll be done, i come back out and there sat right in front of the toilets. I look down putting my hands back in my pockets. Mum puts her arm around my shoulder.
Lucy-"looks like i had to pick you stuff as you wouldnt and also, steph has asked if we wanna go the arsenal vs west ham game"
Olivia-"where mini plays?"
She nods
Lucy-"2 other special guests will be there as there on the winter break there watching the aussies"
I nod
Lucy-"do you wanna go?"
I nod eagerly
Lucy-"ok ill tell her"
We go back home, i go on Instagram and see the arsenal post as there playing west ham in two days, ill post my post a,bit later, a few have already done it but ive decided to wait. I sit on the sofa when i hear westie paws, narla is home.
Olivia-"NARLAAAAAA!"
*Woof woof*
Olivia-"ive missed you narls"
Mum and mama are hugging
Olivia-"err look at them two narla"
*woof*
I giggle
Keira-"shullup you"
I get a Instagram notification pop through, its from the 'womensfootballtalk' account, i read it, its a rumour about me, me? It says 'Barcelona interested in u17s star Olivia Bronze-Walsh' this cannot be true, theres no way, i decide to ignore it

 Olivia-"NARLAAAAAA!"*Woof woof* Olivia-"ive missed you narls"Mum and mama are huggingOlivia-"err look at them two narla"*woof*I giggleKeira-"shullup you"I get a Instagram notification pop through, its from the 'womensfootballtalk' account, i read...