85. Ive made my decision

Olivia's pov-
3 days have passed since i spoke with Gareth and now is the day i have to tell him if ive made my decision or not and i have, i made a pros and cons list and although there was many for cons there was also big ones for pros, not as many but big ones. Im meeting with gareth at 11 hour before the senior team train so i wake up at around 9 to make sure im all ready, im so nervous about my decision could it be the right one? Or could it go horribly wrong? I get changed and have a small fruit bowl feeling to sick for anything else. I wake my mum's up at 9.30 making sure they have plenty of time, i cannot be late, its about a 15 minute drive from our house so they have ages.
Lucy-"morning you 100% sure?"
Olivia-"1000% mum"
Lucy-"ok babygirl" she hugs me and gets dressed, after they are ready we get in the car and head to the training centre where my nerves start building. My leg starts bouncing as well pull up so no one notices it but i start fiddling with my fingers which doesnt go unnoticed.
Keira-"your ok baba"
I nod and head to his office my mum's waiting outside before heading to the gym, i knock on the door.
Gareth-"come in!" I carefully open the door and walk in, closing it behind me. "Olivia! What can i do for you?"
Olivia-"i have a decision"
Gareth-"okay im all ears"
Olivia-"i want to go to barca"
Gareth-"you want to move to Barcelona?"
Olivia-"yes" i say nodding
Gareth-"okay Olivia, i will accept there offer for you of £25,000 (A/N- This is cheap of course but as shes only u17s im not even sure they 'sell' them for money but oh well) are you 100% sure?"
Olivia-"1000% gareth"
Gareth-"okay olivia, were gonna miss you here, ill be in touch"
I walk out and take a deep sigh of relief. Go big or go home.. right? Well ill soon find out.
Lucy-"done?"
Olivia-"done, hes gonna be in touch"
Keira-"were off to the gym" she says hurrying off, her voice slightly breaking. Tears.
Olivia-"mama dont cry"
She walks off without looking back, i pull a confused face to mum but i get a shake of the head, this is going to hurt them, but this is a new start right? Away from the city, i nearly ended my life in, away from the city i got abused everyday, yes it has its amazing reasons i dont want to leave but Manchester will of course always be home, its the place i first found my mum's so theres that, the place i started playing for the academy, where i got called up to england but now its time for a fresh start but of course i need to wait for Gareth to let me know if they are still interested, im walking down the stairs as Gareth calls me back.
Gareth-"olivia!"
I turn around "theyve agreed to, your going to Barcelona."
Im completely shell shocked
"Well done bronze-walsh, your going to barca"
Olivia-"w..w..wow, thank you gareth"
Gareth-"dont thank me kiddo"
I turn around so happy but also so nervous, i need to tell ivy later, and the team, this is going to be hard. And of course all the adults who have helped me become who i am, of course ill see most of them at england but what about the others, what about auntie Steph, auntie Katie, all the others who have been there and now i wont see them, wow. This is difficult, i push my thoughts aside and head down the stairs after thanking gareth again and heading out to watch my mum's train, i have training tomorrow so ill tell the team then but im telling Ivy today after we get home, the seniors finish training and we go home, i message ivy asking her to come over. She gets here about 15 minutes later.
Olivia-"hey"
Ivy-"hey whats up?"
Olivia-"we need to talk, come in" we both go upstairs while my mum's stay downstairs giving us space
Olivia -"please sit" she sits down and i sit next to her
Ivy-"so?"
Olivia-"so i uh i dont know who how to tell you"
Ivy-"spill"
Olivia-"barcelona have put an offer in for me and i accepted"
Ivy-"you what?"
Olivia-"im going to barcelona"
Ivy-"WHAT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, TO LUCY, TO KEIRA, THERES NO WAY YOUR GOOD ENOUGH FOR THAT TEAM, YOUR SHIT, I ONLY DATED YOU CUZ I FELT SORRY FOR YOU, IVE NEVER LIKED YOU! AND YOUR 'MUMS' THERE NOT EVEN YOUR REAL MUMS YOU SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO YOUR OLD LIFE WHERE NO ONE LIKES YOU! YOUR MUMS HATE YOU ANYWAY I BET THERE GLAD YOUR GOING!"
My eyes flood with tears, what the hell ivy, i didnt think shed be like this.
Olivia-"what the-"
Ivy-"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BITCH!"
I hear footsteps running up the stairs
Lucy-"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE! AND GET AWAY FROM MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!"
Ivy coweres now scared that lucy has got power back over her.
Lucy-"GET OUT!"
She runs out my room and out the door, mum quickly wraps me up in hee grasp and i break
Lucy-"shshsh" she rocks us, i can't stop the tears and nearly end up choking on them
Lucy-"shshsh shes gone, your over, your having nothing to do with her"
Olivia-"i..i didnt think she was like that"
Lucy-"neither did i babygirl, nothing of what she said was true, infact your mama is sat downstairs crying because shes going to miss you"
Olivia-"im sorry, ill take back my decision i wont go"
Lucy-"hey hey hey no, you will not, you are more than capable for this"
I nod and the tears keep streaming down my face, soaking her top. I get up and go to the bathroom after sqeezing her tightly and thanking her.
Sje goes downstairs
Lucy's pov-
Stupid fucking girl, who the fuck does ivy think she is, shes having nothing to do with my daughter again. Nothing. I really wanted to hit her but knew i couldnt really hit a 14 year old so i controlled myself, i sit down next to keira.
Keira-"is the twat gone?"
I nod "gone"
I cuddle her when liv comes back so i move my free arm creating a space for her. She snuggles into my side and i put the tv on, its only the chase but liv is answering every question.
Lucy-"wow liv"
Olivia-"what?"
Lucy-"youve just answered every question"
Olivia-"i did?"
Keira-"yes you did"
Olivia-"oh"
She fixes her eyes back to the screen and goes back to answering the questios
AUTHORS NOTES-
I do hope your all still enjoying as my votes are really taking a hit atm!