84. Theres been an Offer

(A/N-BACK TO NORMAL TIME NOW, LIVS JUST RECIEVED THE MESSAGE FROM GARETH)
Olivia's pov-
My phone reads
Gareth-
My office now

What the fuck have i done,
Olivia-"mum i need to go to gareths office now"
Lucy-"what?"
Olivia-"i dont know he just text me saying it"
Lucy-"ok come on"
We quickly get in the car and go to his office, i quickly head up the training center stairs and knock on his office.
Gareth-"come in"
I open the door
Gareth-"ah olivia just who i need to talk to please sit down" i cautiously sit down not knowing what to expect. "So as i have said before, clubs are interested" i nod
Olivia-"right?"
Gareth-"you will obviously need to speak with your mums but....there has been an offer, and its big"
Olivia-"f..f...for me?"
He nods
"For you olivia, theres this big club who wants to sign you in the u17s team with possible senior team time"
Olivia-"no there isnt"
Gareth-"you better stop doubting yourself because yes there is, theres an offer for you"
Olivia-"wow"
Gareth-"do you want to know who from?"
Olivia-"ah yes of course i do"
Gareth-"right ok, so it isnt in england" i look down
Olivia-"oh"
Gareth-"hey thats not a bad thing"
Olivia-"how isnt it"
Gareth-"because liv, this is you, this is your career"
Olivia-"i know but i need them"
Gareth-"i know, but anyway the team isnt in germany either"
Wait. So not in england, not in germany, that means
Gareth-"the team is in Spain"
Oh my god
Gareth-"Barcelona have put an offer in for you"
I nearly faint, i turn white
Olivia-"no, no they havent"
He nods "do you want to call your mums in?" He asks
Olivia-"i uh i-" im shocked out of my shell, they cant of, no way. He goes to the door and calls them in
Keira-"baba? Are you ok you look really pale?"
I slightly nod still unable to really move.
Gareth-"please sit girls, i have some big news"
They both sit down next to me, i sit there fiddling with my fingers waiting for there reaction.
Gareth-"right liv do you want to tell them?" I shake my head, still unverbal
Gareth-"ok thats ok, i can do it, so as you hopefully know there has been clubs interested and now we do have a-"
Olivia-"STOP! Can i leave the room, you probably will be mad and angry so im just gonna leave" i get up and leave, about 5 minutes later, they come out, there faces both beaming. They look happy
Lucy-"come here now" she says with open arms, i get up and slowly walk over to and she engulfs me in a massive, tight hug. "IM SO PROUD OF YOU, HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE ANGRY!"
Olivia-"i don't know"
Lucy-"of course im not angry!"
Keira-"were so bloody proud of you!x
Olivia-"y..y..you are?"
Gareth-"they are liv, we all are, i will give you time to think about it, if your able to give me your answer by the end of this week, you have 3 days, but if not you can have until next week is that ok?" We all nod "well done olivia, this is big, you have done very well to have this interest"
Olivia-"thank you gareth" i jump into mamas arms and luckily she catches me, she spins me around and we start walking back to the car. We get to the car and mum starts asking questions about it.
Lucy-"well then, our little superstar, what we thinking?"
Olivia-"i uh i dont know"
Lucy-"well of course i think this is amazing, there a very good side, well best ever but, its your choice of course, its your future and if its not something you want, then im here all the way liv, ill support you no matter what ok?"
I nod "i dont know what to think"
Keira-"thats ok, we can talk at home yeah?"
Lucy-"yes, thats a good idea"
I nod, the car falls silent and im in deep thought, how could a team like that want me, why? I dont get it but wow, what a team to be offered for, i close my eyes with barcelona being my last thought.
Barcelona?...
AUTHORS NOTES-
I am thinking of doing a sequel to this, but i might just keep this, what do youse think? What we thinking guys? Love you all of course!! Remember keep voting!