81. Ive got some news

Olivia's pov-
I go upstairs on my way to phone rach and lessi, im going to have to do a joint facetime call as they wont be together. They both quickly answer.
📞Rach-"hey liv, hey babe, everything ok?"
Lessi-"hey babe! Liv?"
Olivia-"ive got some news, i havent told anyone yet"
Lessi-"go on"
Olivia-"ive got some clubs interested in me, there's not offers yet, but theres interests"
Rach-"carry on"
Olivia-"so, if i am to go anywhere i do have to turn 15 first but thats ok because you know its 2 days"
Lessi-"come on liv get to the point"
Olivia-"okok so, ive had, bayern, Liverpool, arsenal, and barca"
They freeze
Lessi-"b..b..-"
Rach-"BARCA! OH MY GOD"
Lessi-"thats what i was saying, THATS AMAZING"
Olivia-"theres not offeres yet but yeah it is pretty good"
Rach-"thats brilliant when are you telling your mums?"
Olivia-"after this call"
Lessi-"ok well ill let you go if rach will?"
Rach-"yeah see you around bronze-walsh"
Olivia-"thank you both enjoy you call" i say winking
I hang up and go down to see the messing about with flour, there both covered.
Olivia-"i uh am i uh disturbing?"
Lucy-"no no of course not"
Olivia-"ok can i talk to youse?"
Keira-"yeah course"
Olivia-"ok ive had some interest from clubs, theres no offers yet but"
Lucy-"go on"
Olivia-"so before i say the clubs, if i am to move anywhere id have to turn 15 before but thats ok, so the clubs are, liverpool, arsenal, bayern and barca"
Mama chokes on her tea
Keira-"b..b..b..barca!"
Lucy-"BARCA!"
I nod, they pick me up and spin me in circles
Lucy-"BARCELONA!"
Olivia-"theres no offers yet though"
Keira-"wow"
Lucy-"you go in there to narla and we will get cleaned up"
Olivia-"probably for the best, im gonna play football"
Lucy-"ok, ill be out in a sec"
I go out and narla keeps robbing the ball, its funny at first but then starts to piss me off as i just wanna play with mum but shes not come out yet and there not in the kitchen anymore, i get she has other stuff but.
Olivia-"NARLA GET OFF!" She coweres away
"I..i..i-" i freeze, why did i shout at her, there was no need to shout at her. I go to the wall and start punching it, my knuckles start bleeding but i hear the door open so i quickly stop and carry on playing getting narla back involved, mum comes over and starts playing.
Lucy-"so i was a bit longer it wouldnt come off"
Olivia-"it still hasnt" i point to her forehead
She wipes it and plays against me, its a good battle until she notices shes got blood on her, i stuff my hands in my pockets.
Lucy-"shit what the- liv are you bleeding" "no" i quickly tell her "are you sure?" "Yes" i quickly get the ball and carry on scoring. "hey no fair!" She tells me. I realise my hands are out my pockets when she stands there staring at them with her arms folded, i put my head down and go to walk inside.
Lucy-"ah ah ah, not so fast misses"
I turn around and walk back to her my head still down.
Lucy-"look at me" i dont "babygirl, look at me" she lifts my head with her finger under my chin "what did you do"
Olivia-"oh i uh"
Lucy-"honestly"
Olivia-"punched the wall"
Lucy-"why"
Olivia-"because i shouted at narla for no reason and it made me feel like when they did it to me"
Lucy-"you, my darling, will never be like them"
I nod and she brings me into a hug, i won the game so she brings me back inside to bandage my hand.
Keira-"babe what are you doing in the medical cupboard?"
Lucy-"not for me"
She gets off the sofa and comes in
Keira-"oh liv"
Olivia-"im sorry"
She bandages them and we go into watch tv. 
Olivia-"the tvs rubbish"
Lucy-"theres football?"
Olivia-"nah im going back outside"
Lucy's pov-
Why does she want to be outside? Does she feel trapped?
Keira-"lucy?
Lucy?
Bronze?
Lucia?
LUCY!"
Lucy-"yes what oh sorry"
Keira-"is she ok?"
Lucy-"i dont know"
Keira-"ill talk to her"
She goes outside and i watch the game with narla
Olivia's pov-
Mama comes outside
Keira-"baba come here" she sits on the rocking chair and so i sit next to her.
Keira-"whats up"
Olivia-"nothing"
Keira-"come on liv, you cant shake me off like that"
Olivia-"i dont know"
Keira-"talk to me"
She puts her arm around my shoulder so i lean into her
Olivia-"i just feel like i deserve to go back to them and im only here cuz of youse"
Keira-"of course you dont deserve to go back to them, and look at the player you are!"
Olivia-"i know i know"
I strokes my head and it instantly soothes me
Olivia-"how do you always know what to do"
Keira-"ive been in dark places before baba, ive had no one, ive had to help myself, and now im helping you, you have to let us help because dont think i havent noticed you not eating" i look down knowing shes right. "Exactly,  you have to let us help you"
Olivia-"i know, i love you mama"
Keira-"i love you to baba" the chair rocks us and i end up falling asleep on her.

AUTHORS NOTES-
Short one sorry!💕