Tae:" Hallo? Jungkook?

I was going to ask how he knew it was me but I remembered that I gave him my number.

Jk:" Did I disturb your sleep?

Tae:" Uh mmm not really,but I was getting ready to go to bed. How did you get my number? Did Jimin---- ah that bitch

Jk:"No your friend didn't give me your number,I just have my ways.

Tae:" That's invasion of privacy Jungkook,what can I do for you?

Jk:" I want to take you out on a date,tomorrow is it possible?

Tae:"  A date? You and me? What happened to yoir fuckology only?

Jk:" I just want to get to know you

Tae:" I have a date tomorrow and I don't really go on dates with anyone because I am busy with school and I do tutoring too and I honestly don't have time. Tomorrow is my only free day and it's taken.

Jk:" I wanna steal that date,will you let me?

Tae:" No it will be rude of me to back out of it at the last minute,I am a man of my words.

Jk:"What if something was to happen and he couldn't make it will you go out with me than?

Tae:" why would I waste my time with a man who is looking for a hook up buddy?

Jk:" You haven't tried it before so how will you know whether you will hate it or like it and don't bring the cocoine example.

Tae:" no,sorry but you are not my type.

Jk:" What the fuck? I am everyone's type,both men and women.

Tae:" awesome so you have many options maybe try one of them. I am not interested Jungkook.

Jk:" why? Give me an honest reason to back off and I will but don't moan to my neck kissing and tell me I am not yoir type.

Tae:" My bestie said that you have community dick,he said that you fuck anything with a plum ass and you discard them like toilet paper.  I don't want to be on that list of your fuckboys.

Jk:" mmmmm okay,I guess I have a reputation.

Tae:" Yes a not so good one,I can't be seen with you or people will think I am into that. I can't be seen with you Jungkook.

Jk:"wow,you're judging me way too harshly Taehyung. Give me a chance

Tae:" To be friends yes and maybe but nothing sexual can come from this and I hope you understand. I have to go now,get some sleep for tomorrow's date

Jk:" rubbing it in my face wow,can I ask you something else?

Tae:" Sure

Jk:" Can I follow you on IG?

Tae:" Wouldn't that make me a target from all your exes and stalkers and obsessed fans? Can we maybe just slow this whole thing down and just be friends,I am cool with that. Maybe don't follow me now

Jk:" You're really shutting everything down Tae and it's making me want to chase after you even more.

Tae:" I want to be friends Jungkook but can we do it without the public eye? When I get some time I would really like to hang out cause I do like your music and your performances

Jk:" I will wait for the day we can hang out

Tae:" Not alone,with my bestie too.

Jk:" scared to be alone with me? You think I would do something to you?