Analysis + Experiences of the Slenderman

March 19, 2024

I have procrastinated doing this chapter because Slender is someone I am wary of. He is manipulative used to show up all the time. After turning off the lights and getting into bed, I'd see him standing across me next to a window. His suit would blend into the darkness, but I saw his face clearly.

Sometimes to punish me, he would give me symptoms of the Slender sickness. The symptoms I had were: coughing, headaches, dizziness, messed up vocal cords, and sometimes my throat was so raw that I couldn't talk.

Once he manipulated me by protecting me from Z, so that I would owe him something. In return I pledged my allegiance to him and did the proxy pledge. That night, Slender did something strange.

He wrapped his tentacles around me to hold me down and when I moved to my back, I felt this warm liquid being poured on my back. It felt thick and hot. It was kind of painful. Jeff was also there and he was smiling sadistically.

Jeff was being really touchy and I felt like I had done what they had wanted. I had a hard time sleeping that night since Slender kept his tentacles wrapped around me while Jeff was also touching me.

The last memorable experience I had with S was when I was in the bathroom after waking up early. The lights started flickering rapidly and then I saw S standing in the small room with me. This happened for a few seconds and then the lights turned off.

After all these experiences, I've concluded that Slender is someone to be avoided. I haven't been experiencing him for a long time and I want to keep it that way. Don't trust him.

His strengths include: camouflage, his tentacles, strong aura/energy, mind reading, compulsion, intelligence, and manipulation tactics. I've heard that he avoids water, but I am doubtful that spraying him with blessed or regular water would affect him.

Beware the Slenderman.