Warning

September 2, 2023

Thank you for over five thousand reads and for keeping up even though I don't post as much.

A change is coming too quickly. When I clicked on this story, there were 5.5 thousand views and 222 votes. I also see 911, 1111, and 123. I feel uneasy. The date of September 11 might be important this year. I keep having dreams of an evergreen forest, trash, insects, and rotting things. I feel like this symptom is related to Wolf and maybe Toby.

My psychic abilities have also gotten stronger though. Last night, I focused on seeing a spirit and saw them clear as day. Today I was singing something and I heard a voice sing along with me. It did not sound like my family. The voice was lower and more masculine. I was so shocked that I spun my head around, but saw nothing. I also heard a different male voice sing along with me.

Then, last night, I heard this song that really reminded me of Ben. I think it was called Cabinet Man by Lemon Demon. The song talks about a human living inside a game who makes people go insane and then is forgotten and destroyed. Btw, there is a chance there is a chance that is not the right title, but when I tried to open a new page to confirm that, it said there was no internet and it didn't let me search anything.

Just tried to search up the song and the internet worked just fine. My first guess of the song was Touch Tone Telephone, but then I checked and realized it was actually Cabinet Man. When I heard the song yesterday, I felt scared for some reason. The voice, the music, and the lyrics reminded me too heavily of Ben and after that song happened, I heard Touch Tone Telephone. That song talks about a stalker who is always calling someone's phone.

I feel like Ben or someone else has hacked my laptop. Another symptom I get from Ben is that he always chokes me when I am in the shower. The last time, he did it pretty hard and it left a mark. I'll try to upload the photo. When he does it, his grasp feels firm but not to the point of trying to make me pass out. It's 1:11 right now.

The last thing I should talk about is Wolf

The last thing I should talk about is Wolf. On August 31, there was a supermoon. He acted differently that night. There was one point when I made him mad and his head turned into a wolf's while his hands and body stayed human-like. There was a point when I could feel his jaw lengthening and forming sharper teeth that started to bite my neck hard.

Luckily, I cooled him down. That night, I had the first dream of the evergreen forest, and of the insects and trash. The night before that one, I also had a short dream of Wolf in his wolf form. He was big and black, with glowing green eyes. He took a few steps, showed his full body, and then stared at me. When I woke up, I felt that it was a sign that he is coming for me.

The last thing I'll mention is that the cps have been getting more sexual with me. Ben was not the only one who was in that shower with me recently. They're getting more touchy and possessive. I don't know what they will do next, but I feel like the evergreen forest is significant since I keep seeing it in dreams.

I want to leave those reading these entries with a good chance, so I want to share more info regarding protection and other important info. If you have any requests, leave them here. Thanks for reading this, goodbye.