Q & A pt.2

December 19, 2022

Do you have any outfit ideas? I'm really bad at styling my clothes, do you have any tips and tricks?

I don't know your style, but first, you could find what type of aesthetic you are into. Then, you could sell the clothing that doesn't follow that style and use that money to build the closet you want. Or you could customize it to your liking by adding or removing things. My next tip would be to wear clothing that shows off something you like about yourself. For example, if you wanted to accentuate your legs, you would use a specific pattern, color, and/or shape to show them off. You could wear a bright skirt or pants too. 

My next tip is to build on an outfit. Like, say you started out with a white tee and black pants. You could build on it by adding a leather jacket or sweater, then add some jewelry including bracelets, rings, necklaces, or earrings. Have fun with the accessories. They show more of your personality and can make you seem more interesting. Wearing crystals is nice too if you're into that. I personally also like to wear hats often. Also, with makeup, it isn't necessary, but start simple if you want to start. I normally finish my makeup within five to ten minutes. I just do my eyebrows, eyes, and then some highlighter. I feel like makeup "completes" the look in a way. 

My last tip is to have a statement piece. It is one part of your outfit that makes you stand out. That calls attention. It can be anything: shoes, a scarf, a necklace, etc. Here is an example of an outfit with a statement piece. 

The statement piece here is the blazer

The statement piece here is the blazer. By wearing the blazer, the outfit has been elevated. It adds a businessy element when the rest of her fit is pretty casual. You could say that the shoes and the lipstick are also statementing pieces, but they don't call as much attention as the blazer. If the blazer was red, it would have stood out even more. A statement piece can also be makeup if you wore a simple outfit with a bold makeup look. 

How do you know that a spirit is reaching out to you?

It depends on what psychic sense you have and if your present capabilities allow you to sense spirits. That said, you can train your psychic senses to strengthen. It is best to find out what psychic sense of yours is the strongest then work towards strengthening that one. There are five of them. There is clairvoyance, claircognacence, clairsentience, clairaudience, and clairoliance. Do research on all these and work on them. If you work on these, you'll eventually be able to sense, hear, see, smell, or know when a spirit is nearby or trying to get your attention. 

The second way to know if a spirit is trying to reach out to you is to watch out for signs. Seeing certain animals associated with them, seeing the same numbers repeatedly, hearing music that relates to them, or seeing other specific signs are ways they could be reaching out to you. Also, observe your thoughts. Sometimes you might be thinking of strange things out of the blue. Another sign is problems with technology. Sometimes, spirits can interfere with technology with their mere presence. That said, all in all, follow your gut. Some things may not be important or be signs, but use your gut to lead the way. 

What is my favorite food?

That depends on a few things. Do I want comfort? Do I want something healthy that'll make me feel better, but still taste yummy? My main comfort food used to be cheese. I'd come home from school and grab a slice of cheese with crackers as a snack. I loved nachos and mac' n' cheese and grilled cheese. I don't eat as much cheese anymore, but once in a while when I need comfort I eat something with cheese or something sweet. I admit I still love chocolate a little too much. 

When I want something healthy, I go for a fancy bowl of oatmeal or a smoothie for breakfast. My new favorite way to make oatmeal is to add half a cup of oats with a cup of water then some chia seeds, chocolate protein powder, and orange zest. Then I microwave it for a minute and add some orange pieces, cranberries, and walnuts on top. It tastes nice and warm. Perfect for the winter. I also like minestrone and miso soup. 

I think this is a good place to stop. 800 words is a bit much. Bye folks.