Moon Tear Theory

May 18, 2023

I came up with this theory a few weeks ago, but have not seen anyone point it out before. I noticed a certain pattern regarding the cps. In January and February, normally some form of Instagram page is made every year and then two or three months later, they'll become inactive and stop posting. This suggests that they most likely have more free time during these colder months. It is also possible that some locations they go to don't have an internet connection.

Also, they tend to use computers or laptops to upload posts. I know this because it is not possible to use long spaces on a phone. Also, a phone is easier to track than a computer/laptop. This could mean that during January or February, they go to a location that has internet, and then when they leave the location, they can't use it anymore or are too busy. Or there is a chance that they don't have phones or laptops and that they go to a location where they can access computers. That said, either way, they would need a form of camera to take the pictures. One odd thing I noticed this year around was that they posted really frequently as if they were on a tight schedule. 

This also begs the question, why do they always start in January? In terms of possible significance for January, it is right after Christmas. It is possible that they celebrate the winter holidays. Some of them are into witchcraft, so they could celebrate the winter solstice or Yule. It is also the first month of the year. That said, there is no way to be sure that they celebrate any holidays. It is still possible that they gather at that time of year though. Nevertheless, there is another reason why that could also be false. 

In order to access the Instagram page, they would just have to know the right username and password to enter the account. They don't have to be working from one location. Furthermore, this year, they never shared any photos/videos containing more than one person. If they did, that would confirm that several of them were present, but they did not. In fact, most of the things they shared this year were landscapes; pictures of the forest, or other surroundings. In Ben's introduction, there is an outline of a hand, but the rest of the photos contained no people.

I just realized something. There is a very strong reason that suggests that they were gathered in one location. In one conversation I had with the moontear page, it felt like there was more than one person talking to me at a time and it literally felt like they were taking turns. One person was talking to me at a time, so if they were in different locations and using different devices, they wouldn't have to pass off like that.  

This is another confirmation that they don't feel comfortable showing themselves online. There were a few other signs to support that. I wonder if they feel embarrassed or ashamed of themselves when they overshare. In 2020, or 2019 was when the sxcp account came forward and they wanted to shine a light on their lives. They wanted to be vulnerable and raw. They shared photos of mirrors with bloodied sinks and other types of gore. Even so, their posts still feel mature. Most people including horror and cp enthusiasts say they like gore, but they only like it when it is fictional. 

After that, sxcp stopped posting gorey images. That said, I'm not saying that they stopped being vulnerable. They were pretty vulnerable with certain uploads. I wonder if their aim was acceptance. I wonder if that was the purpose behind creating the account in the first place. Nevertheless, that is wishful thinking. They have also insisted that they don't give a damn about humans and what we think of them. Back when the sxcp page was active, they said something on the contrary though. They stated that they did not want to be in the darkness forever. In general, there might be some of them that want acceptance and understanding while others feel more bitter due to their past traumas. 

Anyways, I have to sleep and I've been typing for 1 1/2 hours so goodnight. I still have work tomorrow, but I feel like I haven't been using my brain lately and it gets boring. Today I was so bored at work that I did a Math problem to answer something in particular. I think it's a good thing for me to use my brain to brainstorm and theorize because life is so boring.