The Three Witches

July 7, 2022
Last night I had a really creepy and disturbing dream. There was also death involved.

In the dream, there were three woman. They lived together. The first was older and looked exactly like Meryl Streep. There were also two younger women. One had blonde hair and blue eyes. They looked similar to Amanda Seyfried though looked paler and had bigger cheeks. The third had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

For convenience let's call the older woman May, the blondie Lucy, and the dark haired one Katherine. The three women also had a secret. They were witches.

They had been haunted by three evil spirits with powers. The spirits could walk into their dreams. The first spirit looked old. Their skin was bluish; they looked like they had been dead for ages and they had slightly curly messy grey hair.

This spirit had been haunting May. At first the spirit simply lead them to their bedroom and made the older woman pass out and fall asleep in the bed. In May's dream, the spirit threatened to hurt Lucy or Katherine unless May agreed to kiss her. She agreed and the evil spirit kissed her. When she awoke, she was horrified. There was blue on her lips and on one side of the face where the evil witch had touched her. The spirit also said the phrase, "now you've kissed a witch" when she woke up.

The ironic thing is that there were three evil spirits and each had been haunting one of the ladies. The other ladies had their own evil spirits to fend and the first evil spirit was only targeting May.

The second evil spirit interrupted Katherine during a ritual. She had candles around her, a needle and thread, and some parchment. The candles blew out and Katherine lost consciousness. She was in a white room and the spirit was right in front of her. This spirit could use compulsion. Or in other words, she could control her by telling her what to do.

Firstly she said that she would kill Katherine if she did not do what she said. You may think that the spirit was just threatening her, though Katherine showed no resistance and did something she would never do willingly.

The spirit then told her to grab the needle and thread and sow a line across her neck. Her face blank, she grabbed the needle and brought it to her neck then my perspective changed to Lucy.

Lucy was going to sleep. She crept into the covers and fell asleep only to see a woman floating above her. The woman cradled her face and she realized she couldn't move. Her joints felt bound to the bed. The woman got closer, grinning, and gave her a kiss on the lips. The spirit also said the phrase, "now you've kissed a witch".Lucy woke up the next day and her gaze looked hazy as she looked out the window. Then the dream ended.

When I woke up from this dream, my lips were tingling as if they had been kissed. I don't really know what this dream means. My head really hurts.