I Know

November 6, 2022

I almost forgot to write about yesterday, but I'm here now. Yesterday, I realized that Scorpio season is between the end of October and the end of November, so technically it is Scorpio season now. The sign of Scorpio has to do with similar aspects of Halloween such as the dead, occult, and with witchcraft. I'm still experiencing more paranormal things even though October is over, so could it do with the fact of it being Scorpio season? I also looked at the beginning of this book and I wrote that I started experiencing cps in November. 

Anyways, moving on to what happened yesterday I woke up and made a smoothie. I just added almond milk, banana, frozen fruit, and protein powder. Normally my smoothies taste pretty good, though this one tasted rotten. Like as if something bad was in it. It was so bad I had one sip and then threw it out. I didn't want to get sick from it. When I was reading Wolf's official story, it mentioned that he made his victim's food disgusting. Once the victim even took a bite from their sandwich and noticed it was filled with worms and other disgusting stuff.  

Wolf sounded pretty scary and intimidating in his story. 

Another odd thing that happened yesterday was that a knife disappeared though it wasn't just any knife. It is a Japanese knife. It's also high quality and really sharp. I got it as a gift since I wanted to be a chef. After I found out about this I wrote a letter. I felt like it was Jeff so, I accused him of stealing the knife, and today I found out that the knife had been found. The last thing I'll talk about is that yesterday, I randomly smelled blood for a few moments and then the smell faded. Though it was just really weird. Bye.