*4am thoughts*

January 11, 2023
I haven't updated in a while. Lately I keep getting these headaches. Yesterday I felt like a spirit was causing one so that they could get my attention. As soon as I started the card reading, the headache stopped. For that headache, it was on my forehead. Then during the reading, I felt these chills.

Yesterday before sleep, I had a headache on the top of my head. Right now at 4:29am in the morning, I just woke up and had a headache on the left side of my head. It felt different from the others. It felt like blunt force was applied and that the pain was from the impact. I feel like someone wanted to wake me by hitting my head or something.

Another odd thing about last night was I heard this sound. I'm hearing it now. It sounded like this nibbling. At first I heard it from farther away and then the sound was closer.

On to another note on to something I've been thinking about. Lately I've been looking for a job. I keep thinking about the past though. I've dealt with the cps for a few years now. What the fuck? Sorry I just heard something. In my bathroom there is an opening that allows birds to get inside of the vents. They were startled for some reason. They didn't sound like birds though more like bats.

Anyways back to the story. In the past, the cps would repeatedly wake me up early so I wouldn't perform as well at a job or at school. I would wake up at 1-5 am. It happened a lot with my first job. Due to this, I almost got fired due to my sluggish behavior. It didn't happen with my second job though. I think with my first job, they thought it was below my pay grade since I was working at a fast food place.

In terms of school, they literally woke me up early the night of the ACT. I asked them please don't wake me up early this night, but they did it anyways. With the lack of sleep, I was slower and didn't finish the section I was counting the most on. After that, I wanted to retake the ACT at a later date, so I cheated in order to leave the test early. I felt so ashamed of my decision, but I just told myself, "you can't properly take a test like this. It is the right thing to do".

That said I was unable to schedule a later date, so I never took the ACT.

Either way, I'm nervous it'll happen again. What if I choose a job only to not be able to do it properly because of insomnia. When I can't even control it. It's still early, but I feel alert. Like something is watching. I've also been having these stomach pains. Like I can't sleep on my stomach, because the pressure bothers me. I don't know where the pain is coming from for sure, but I don't like it.

It doesn't feel like a period cramp.

I'm really nervous about it. I hope it's not what I think it is.

I'm going to leave things here. Goodbye.