Cursed

December 10, 2023

For four weeks, I've had this cold. The symptoms include coughing, runny nose, sore throat, and congestion. I can't talk much since it leads to coughing. It is abnormal for me to be sick for this long. I even went to the doctor and he prescribed some medicine. The medicine was useless even though I received antibiotics. Normally those do the job quickly. I ate soup every day for a week. I religiously took a bunch of medications and ate healthy food. I even listened to health subliminals and did some healing magick on myself. The best I can do is manage my symptoms, but the sickness itself has not gone away.

So I turned to my tarot cards. What I found out is that the cps wanted to weaken me and that this sickness was a form of curse. A curse that won't be broken until they abduct me. Wolf did it and he also controls the severity. Some nights I cough my head off. I also had an experience where I was helping out. I volunteered to help make this short film. The director asked me to use this thing controlling the mic and I was standing close to the person holding the mic. Then I felt this choking sensation and heat in my throat. 

I sharply inhaled and started coughing hard. One person asked if I had an allergic reaction, but I do not have allergies related to medicine or food. I could barely speak, so I had to go home. I have a feeling that a cp got jealous and took it out on me when I was just trying to be helpful. At least the people I was with were courteous and kind. I also brought some medicine and that helped a little. I also have one day left of school until winter break, so I can take it easy. 

Wolf also cursed someone I got close to. We were dating. I detest this petty, jealous, behavior of his. Doesn't he have better things to do? Then there's the fact that the cps still want to abduct me. The one thing I wouldn't want taken from me is my freedom. The cps don't care about consent and try to control my life. I enjoy the freedom of wearing what I want, making my own food, and talking to people. All of that will be taken away. I don't want to be babied or highly restricted. I deserve control over my own life. I  also don't want my legs to lose muscle from being chained to a bed all day. 

I feel like I've vented all my feelings of frustration about this, so I'll move on. I have noticed other strange things going on. I hear movement in the house when everyone's asleep, tapping on the window, my earbuds getting fixed, and someone getting into my Instagram account. I have two Instagram accounts. One where I post pictures from my personal life and another for stuff I'd rather be more private about. I don't post dirty things on either. About a week ago, I tried switching from my private account to my personal and it wouldn't let me. 

I realized one time that if I logged onto my Instagram account from a computer it would log me out on the phone. I'm not sure if I had accessed my Instagram through a computer, but today I was able to access both accounts on my phone without logging in. It feels suspicious. I don't share personal info on that account, but I do show my face and my first name. As for my earbuds, there was a point when the wires from underneath the wide cord were visible and I thought they were broken. Then a week later, I looked at them and found them fixed. The wires were covered. Maybe it was Ben. I use my earbuds every day, so it felt good to see them fixed.  

Back to the whole abduction thing, I did a reading on it and three cps will be involved. One will be in the getaway vehicle while two will pursue and frighten me. That said, they might scrap their plans since I got so much info on it. I suspected that they would attempt something on a specific date, but nothing happened. I kind of have a feeling that I might have accidentally sabotaged their plans. I was at an event that day and lost my sister. I thought that she had left and was heading towards the bus stop. I left quickly and ran to the bus stop. There might be a chance that the cps lost sight of me after the event and couldn't do it after I found my sister. 

Anyways, I'm going to end things here. I'm at over eight hundred words. Is anyone else going through a sickness like mine? That's all.