Don't Touch Me!

8/17/2023

Firstly, thanks for the five thousand reads. Last night, I didn't get much sleep. I had an idea to show my POV on what happened. That said I'll need to explain what the human pendulum method is first. It's a method where you focus on a question and if you feel a push to step forward, the answer is yes and if you feel a push to step back, the answer is no. This is a method I use to communicate with spirits sometimes. 

My POV

I used the human pendulum method and found out that Eyeless Jack, Wolf, and Toby were with me. I felt a sense of dread pile on as I found out all three were with me. I looked toward the bed in horror before asking, "Are all three of you gonna sleep in that bed?" I heard Toby say, "I mean we weren't planning on it, but it sounds like a good idea."

Great, I just gave them the idea to sleep with me. 

As I crept into bed, I immediately felt someone behind me holding me close. My heart beat quickly raised and then I sensed someone else in front of me. It felt like their head was next to my belly and they were also touching my legs. The one behind me started to touch my sides and chest.

It makes me uncomfortable when you rub my chest like that. Once I heard this method of saying red to stop, yellow to slow down, and green to go. Red... RED! 

The one behind me stopped rubbing my chest after I yelled red. That said, our proximity was still bothering me, so I moved away from the one behind me, grabbed my large plushie, and held it tightly. 

It seemed like my action gave the one in front more access to my stomach. Since my torso was raised, I felt a clawed hand wrap around my side. Eyeless Jack has claws and he normally touches my stomach, so he has to be the one in front. Wolf is probably behind me, so where is Toby?

At that moment, I felt a hand touch my feet and it surprised me a little. I guess Toby is at the foot of the bed. I felt a little safer with my pillow, but I knew I couldn't fall asleep on it, so I'd have to get off it sooner or later. EJ and Wolf were still touching me, but for a few minutes, I dissociated into my thoughts to escape. 

When I stopped thinking, I realized how out of touch with reality I was. Wolf was right behind me and EJ was touching the area around my kidney. He's probably thinking of eating it... I took a deep breath. I felt like I couldn't move. They were everywhere. After a few moments, I noticed EJ was licking my stomach. 

I went to my stomach and then felt someone touching me between my legs. I immediately moved my left hand to cover that area. I hate this so much. I just want to sleep. Let me sleep. Nevertheless, they continued to force their affection on me for a few more hours until I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was on my side and someone was behind me. 

I had a feeling it was still really early, so I tried to get more sleep. I couldn't. I stayed in that bed for an hour before getting up. Later on, I tried to take a nap, but a spirit was touching me too much. At one point I grabbed onto the big pillow and it felt like they were trying to move me off of it. 

It's 9:17 pm right now and I'm dreading going back to bed. I've been feeling more irritable with my family since I didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm sick of it and of being molested. Another thing I noticed is that sometimes I act like them and I don't like it either. Either way, I should get to bed soon so I can get more sleep. Bye.