Z

I found some symptoms that someone is dealing with Z. I feel like since I stated that the info came from a comment on a video by sxcp, they deleted their videos. So that no one could find that info. Now I see why I was a complete nuisance.

The symptoms I had were violent urges, hearing bees, smelling blood, headaches, lightheadedness, and a cough. The cough didn't happen that often.

Another significant thing I noticed was that as I was writing this chapter, I felt an intimidating presence with me. They were petting my hair and I heard this bee sound too. So I grabbed a crystal and I thought I felt them go away.

Last night I said just the internet name he has and I saw a insect like thing in front of my bed. It looked like it was floating. It had some form of shell and looked brown. It looked like a crustacean though extremely large.

There was a red energy surrounding it for a second. I said three times, "I am protected, you have no power over me" in a lower voice and it went away and faded.
Before I went to bed though I felt something heavy on top of me.

I think last night he concealed his presence before getting in my bed with me. That would make the most sense. I feel like he's right behind me.

This next point might isn't as relevant, though I feel like I was pretty disrespectful and overly confident. That I had developed a large ego and didn't see the full picture sometimes. Like the way I talked sounded pretty full of myself.

I wrote this section in 2019 which was before the corona virus. I think when the virus happened, I humbled a little more.