Distant Screams

March 12, 2023

I feel a little paranoid right now. I heard this high-pitched scream at what I estimate to be 10:55 pm and it scared me. It sounded like a scream of pure terror. I've been getting other symptoms too. One of those things includes hearing knocks at the door or on my window at night. A few nights ago, I also heard heavy breathing coming from my closet. My earbud is making weird noises and my laptop has been acting weird on Wattpad. I'll be messaging someone on here when the screen will freeze and go completely blank. It's never done that before. 

Then there will be a message on the bottom that I can't text in this chat anymore. If I wait a minute though, the screen goes back to normal. I thought I just heard a key enter a lock, but it could've been my imagination. I'm having trouble remembering dreams and some of what happens before I fall asleep. Today I also felt angry at something, so I was practicing some bow staff and I felt like I was being watched. Then when I was done, I felt someone walk up to me and touch my back. I'm not sure if they were trying to comfort me or tell me good job. 

I'm getting pretty good at using a bow staff and I've improved at rotating it quickly. Rotating a bow staff is mainly a warm-up for the wrists, but it also helps with control and strength. It's also harder to rotate my bow staff compared to a regular one because I simply use a five-and-a-half-foot tree branch. The branch has sharp bits and so I have to wear gloves to avoid roughing up my hands too much. The first time I used it, my hands were bleeding from holding it firmly. When I was learning how to use bow staffs, I came across a YT channel that said that when striking, you hold the staff from the middle.

If one does it that way, one side of the staff hits the arm though and it can cause bruises. I found another video on how to use one and they explained to avoid hitting the arm, the user has to hold it from the side. Also hold it one arm's length from the end of the stick. Ever since I started doing that and wearing the gloves, I haven't hurt myself which is good. I feel wide awake, but I should get to sleep.