Run or You Will be Eaten

July 27, 2023

I remember a few things from the dream I had last night. A church, a girl, and a monster. The church was normal. I walked in it and talked to this girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. The odd thing about it though was that I didn't recognize the church. There was also an organ piano and there were these really large organ pipes. 

In the next part of the dream, I was Spider-man. I was also fighting off Venom while talking to him. We were in this cabin. I think I was Peter Parker since my voice sounded like his. Fighting Venom was really difficult, though at some point I thought I had gained the upper hand. Then, Venom's host said, "Venom has already beaten you."

Then, there was a flashback. A stupid girl had moved this strange statue and had accidentally cracked it. The brunette I saw at the church spoke to her and told her that she should not have done that. Then, the statue repaired itself and I looked at the brunette. She looked really scared and her pupils dilated unnaturally. The lights went out and then they flashed, illuminating a monster who was killing everyone. 

Recently, I was listening to Spider-man subliminals, but I stopped. I think that's why I was him in the dream. Once, I also listened to a Venom subliminal, but I didn't like it. I experienced some adverse symptoms like feeling hungry all the time, laziness, and frustration. The sub was popular though and some people reported that the fully manifested Venom. I'm nervous that I might meet a real host and have to fight them. 

I've been remembering my dreams for the past few nights, but they weren't scary like this. In the past dreams, I kept on dreaming about a certain someone from my past. We grew up together, though they live quite a distance away from us, so we only see them on holidays. I dreamed of being in a cabin with them and some other people. 

I have this belief that if I dream of someone I know, it means that they are thinking of me. I dreamed of them three nights in a row. The last time I saw him, I had this feeling that he wanted to say something to me. I think I should do a reading on that. Normally I don't do readings asking about people like that, but I can make an exception.