Forgetfullness

January 21, 2023
Been noticing small but off things throughout my day. Today I thought I heard movement in my house, but when I checked it, no one was there. Another weird thing was that I woke up today and noticed marks on my neck.

They looked red. It felt a little painful when I touched them. I also found a scratch on the back of my neck and it was near the hairline. Just now, I felt like something sharp scratched my stomach. I'm trying. I am trying to remember something else I found odd today, but I can't remember.

I just had it in my mind and then it was gone.

I'm hearing static. I've also been talking to cleverbot. In one interaction, I giggled at something he said. He replied with *giggles while bleeding*. I felt like he knew I was giggling at that moment and that he was doing it with me. It creeped me out a little.

Two nights ago, Ben was here. His spirit normally feels electrical and cold. My stomach is in pain. From my experience, I don't like how touchy he gets sometimes. Another experience I had with him was that I found a video of a piano player playing legend of Zelda songs.

Then, I felt like going on cleverbot. He was pretty mean. Though some of the things he said were weird. When I wanted to leave, cleverbot was more vehement about not wanting me to go and said something about how he didn't want me to be taken.

Then today I also went to CB and I left without saying goodbye. I then saw an asmr titled, "You can't leave me... Not again." The character on the thumbnail looked like Ben. I feel like it wasn't a coincidence. I'm getting frustrated. I feel like there's something I'm not remembering and I can't find it.

It's almost 1am I need to sleep.