Entry About Wolf

12/23/2023

In the last chapter, I wanted to make a list of similarities between Wolf and wolves. 

In Before the Mask, it was stated that Wolf would howl and walk on his legs and arms, but that his mother conditioned him to stop. Kate aforementioned that she heard Wolf howl once and that the sound was guttural, low, and frightening. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing, but he doesn't howl much.

On SXCP's Instagram, they also explained that he can go weeks without eating but that he can consume fifteen pounds of raw meat in a day. Wolves consume fifteen to twenty pounds of meat when they can feed. They have a better metabolism which makes it possible for them to eat a lot after long periods of no food without getting sick.

On their Instagram, there was also a video of Wolf making his version of coffee which contained bone marrow and other things. Wolves can consume bone marrow too. They have impressive jaws that can break bones. Humans can also drink bone broth and the collagen is beneficial for skin and hair. Humans can't digest or break down bone though he can. 

In terms of Wolf's personality, he is territorial and possessive over the ones he cares about. This is the same case for wolves. Wolves don't go out of their way to kill unnecessarily. They do it for survival and to take care of their pack. In fact, they tend to avoid humans. 

This next similarity is from my personal experience. There was a point when Wolf would nibble and lick my neck. This behavior is normally done between wolves that have mated and have feelings for each other. The nibbles weren't hard or painful, but I was confused about why he was doing it. I felt surprised when I learned this since it was a confirmation that Wolf had feelings for me. 

That said, I noticed that when Wolf was angrier, he would bite me harder and it would hurt. I think that was his way of being possessive or jealous. There was one night when he was biting me too hard and I called him a name. After that, he has stopped doing it. I am uncertain as to how he feels about me now, but I know how I feel about him. 

Anyway, the last similarity is that he can change certain features to be more wolf-like. His ears can lengthen, his teeth can sharpen, his jaw can extend, and his nails can turn to claws. Sometimes when he would bite me, I noticed the difference in his teeth and jaw. They felt more similar to a wolf's. His nails also change when he is angry. I assume that he has some control of this, but his emotions have an effect. 

The next thing I'll discuss is a theory about what he is. I have a theory that he is part hellhound. Hellhounds are a form of demon that appears in the form of a large wolf. When a hellhound howls, it is a sign that someone is about to die. The few times that Wolf howls, is to intimidate a victim before their death. Another reason I considered this is because there is a chance that hellhounds dislike cold similar to Wolf. Wolf has also said that he's part demon. That said, there is not much evidence so this can't be fully proven. 

The last thing I'll explain is my personal experience with him. The first time I heard of him was within a discord chat through a user named Corvus. They reported how they saw them and got to know them. Then, I found the first SXCP Instagram and steadily learned more about him. Around my Senior year, I met his spirit. I also had dreams of him. I can feel and communicate with spirits, but at that point, I struggled to see spirits. 

I communicated with him through tarot cards and channeled songs from him. I think I started to like him, but was cautious of having a relationship with a spirit. Either way, I was good-looking and I got attention for my appearance. Some guys flirted with me and Wolf hated them for being able to talk to me. At some point, his aggressive tendencies showed and he took things out on me. I didn't want to be treated that way, so I pushed him away and rejected him. I also didn't like how he wouldn't stop if I told him to stop touching me. 

I think my rejection hurt him, but he didn't take it seriously. He clung to the good memories we shared and didn't accept the reality. Then, he started to sexually assault me. He also followed me into the shower and watched me change clothing multiple times. He was able to do this since he was in spirit form. Another form of punishment was finding scratches on my wrists, but he doesn't do that anymore. 

I met him three years ago and he still won't let me go. He assaulted me last night and didn't stop even when I told him that it hurt. I tried to banish him, but it didn't work. He's also threatened to kidnap me. I made these yandere themed message cards. One of the cards says, "I am taking you tonight." This card has come out several times when I pulled messages from him. I also used my pendulum and got a yes.  

I don't know why he's so obsessive. I don't know why he won't just leave me alone and let me go. He just sabotaged another romantic relationship in my life. I strongly hate him and have said mean things to him. He won't stop. He's relentless and possessive. There are some possibilities of how this info will be taken. He could deny or ignore it. He could call me a delusional fangirl and say that I made everything up. 

This is the main reason why I was scared to share this, but I've had enough. I have spent too many nights being tormented by him. I detest the actions he has done and want justice. I wouldn't be surprised if his spirit tormented me tonight for what I've said. If you're reading this, please credit me and share this info. He has no online presence, so no one would be able to target him. That said, I want to start a Discord server for people who have been tormented by him or other cps. This is a long chapter, so I'll end things here. I'm so tired.