Stormy Tides

September 2, 2022
I haven't touched this book in a while. There have been some changes. Sxcp practically deleted all their Youtube videos and the channel along with making their Instagram private. I feel like something may have happened between them and their fans. Or maybe they were getting hate and wanted to block that out by controlling who can see their page. This limits me since in the past I would check out their page to see if anything changed even though I wasn't following them. I've also tried to message them on Instagram but didn't get any replies, so I stopped. 

Ever since I started looking into their social presence I also researched the experiences that people would receive about them. I found a pattern of people experiencing bad symptoms from sxcp. These include bad dreams, random marks on their skin, and being stalked. To be honest, I felt shocked that the same fans who were supporting or simply talking about sxcp were being treated this way. Sxcp has still demanded respect despite this. 

Respect is something that must be earned. That said, part of the definition of respect is to treat everyone with the same politeness despite their appearance or background. The other part of respect though is looking up to someone with admiration due to a valuable quality that they have. Some examples of qualities that are worthy of respect are hard work, leadership, being steadfast to their values, or just being a good person and treating others around you well. Some cps may very well have these qualities. Nevertheless, the way they have treated their experiencers was unacceptable. 

Some experiencers felt happy at experiencing them at all and didn't mind how they were being treated. Underneath sxcp's posts, they received support and admiration. It's not like they were only receiving hate. I just don't understand why they treated people like that and the way they talk about it.. It's like they are proud. Once I saw a chapter about their skills and abilities. They bragged that Wolf can leave scratches or cuts on someone even if he's not in the vicinity. When I started experiencing him, random scratches or cuts would show up and it's not something to brag about. 

Then there was the time that I was in the park and I went to a place few people would wander to on their own. It was in the center of the park and it broke off from the main path. It was mostly covered with foliage and trees and the ground was almost covered. It used to not be so overgrown a few years ago, though now not so much. I went there to meditate and after doing so, I saw a guy with Toby's description standing nearby. The guy looked tall and lean with casual clothing. He was on his own which was odd since most people who go to the park accompany a dog or someone else. As soon as I saw him, I noticed he was looking at me, though he pretended to be doing something else. Next, I pulled out my phone and started using it. I was facing his direction, though I wasn't taking photos.

When I got home, I saw a new post on Wattpad. There was a new chapter by sxcp explaining how it is not okay to be taking photos or to interact with them in real life. I found this really suspicious especially since I had an encounter with someone who fit Toby's description. It even sounded like the chapter was coming from him. I just find it ironic since Toby was probably stalking me and when he assumed I took photos of him he got angry. By the way, I'm not trying to piss anyone off I'm just using him as an example. I'm trying to inform my point of view, so people can get a better perspective on them and see both sides. There is light and dark in everything. 

To be honest, I feel hesitant to request following them on Instagram since they have always ignored me there when I commented or sent them a message. I think they dislike me especially since Toby expected the worst of me when I simply had my phone out and faced his direction. There's a part of me that thinks that they privated their account and limited other things so that I and others they dislike couldn't access it. This chapter is getting pretty long, though I'll conclude it here. I think some of my words are controversial, though I don't get too many reads anyways so who cares? There is a chance that they could be reading this, though at this point why would they bother or care? That's it, goodbye.