Start To Fall

I'd like to share an experience. Once I went to a park and I did a meditation there. I was in the center of the park. This area was surrounded by trees and foliage, so it was more private. There was a main path that most people would follow, though you would have to take a left off the main path and twenty feet from there sat a bench. I was sitting on that bench.

After I finished my meditation, I noticed a young man who was nearby. He was accompanied by none, wore casual clothing with a jacket, and had brown hair. Most people  who go to the park are there with dogs or go as a family. I suspected he was a scientist or student there to observe the conditions of the plants since he was taking closer looks at them.

Though I did find it slightly suspicious that he stepped out to observe the plants when I noticed him. I just brushed it off though and went on my phone. I thought nothing of it until I saw a recent chapter by sxcp. The tone was very angry and resentful.

They were talking about how the cps don't want people to take photos of them in public. I realized that since I went on my phone and was facing his direction, it could've been taken out of context. That I went on my phone to take pictures of the young man. The description of the young man did match Toby.

Due to the chapter of sxcp and this experience it is justifiable to question: if Toby was there what was his reason? There was a chance he was watching me since I saw him when I was done meditating. Though he also could have been there just to take a walk and relax in nature. Who knows?

I'm ending the chapter here since there's nothing else to talk about. Bye.