Jelly Jeff

2/21/2023

 Today I noticed there was a photo that had been taken off my wall. The photo was of my Dad during his college days. If the photo had fallen, it would have been near the wall, but it was in the closet. Pretty sure it couldn't have walked there. I just did a reading and found out it was Jeff who did it. I find it believable since I saw BEN last night too and they like to hang out. I also noticed last night someone was touching my face and I feel like Jeff is the type to do that. 

He probably thought the guy was a crush of mine and not my Dad. 

The thing is, I'm pretty close to my Dad. I used to not get along with him because I was a rebel. Then I found out that he used to be a rebel in his own way too and that he was worried about me getting picked on because of it. My Dad used to have long hair and wore fancy pants, so people used to think he was gay. He has told me that he used to get hit on by gay guys. He wasn't gay, but he was friends with gays. 

Anyways, my Dad was a runaway and so he has no pictures of him from his childhood and teen years. Recently, I told Dad that I wanted to put posters on my wall, so he gave me some posters and I found two photos of him in there. He also looked pretty good in the photo too. He was just sitting on a bench in this park. The photo was black and white. He was wearing a jean jacket and some jeans. 

My Dad and I are pretty similar. It's a little funny that both of us used to have long hair and cut it all off. 

I've also been thinking about doing a face reveal. If I get five comments on this chapter, I'll do it. Even if y'all aren't interested in the reveal, I'll do a chapter on more info about me and why I think the cps like me. Bye!