1111 333 1212 1221 555

6/24/2022

Today I was at work. I was running around doing things and felt a pain on my upper torso. It felt like a cut, though I didn't bleed or anything. It was more like an imprint. Though when I checked the area two days later, there was nothing there.

Last night I also felt something around my throat and there was another marking there along with some red like as if the skin had been irritated by something. The spirit who was with me last night, felt really close and I wanted some distance. I tried to shrug them off, though they kept holding on. I also woke up in a different position than what I fell asleep in.

It's happened for the past two nights. By the way, I always fall asleep on my stomach. I woke up two nights ago on my back and this morning on my left side. Along with that, I have been waking up between 6:15 and 6:30 which is weird for me. Normally I wake up between 6:45 or 7:00. Whoever is with me is an early riser.

6/25/2022

Last night, the spirit kept touching the imprint that was made yesterday. The touch felt fond. I stayed still, though it was out of fear. I felt scared there were going to do something worse. After that, they started to touch my head. I have one bump on the back of my head. They were touching that.

Then, I felt this pressure and it was building stronger and stronger. I did a headbutt and it stopped. At first, I sensed no one behind me along with surprise at what I had just done. I noticed that the headbutt seemed to have more power than usual. The presence returned though after that, I fell asleep.

6/28/2022

I think the spirit who was with me in the prior entries left. This morning I woke up at 7:30 instead of 6:18 the night prior. Even thought I got more sleep, I still felt drowsy, though it felt worse than usual. Today I went to the doctors and they drew some blood for testing. I didn't feel any different afterwards. I also did a card reading and I felt a little more tired. Then at five I decided to take a nap, though I couldn't fall asleep and started to watch a video.

During the video I felt as if my energy was being drained from my body. I struggled to keep my eyes open at the end of the video, though I eventually succumbed and fell asleep. This is abnormal for me. I rarely take naps. Plus I have no idea why I felt so sleepy in so short a time.

I also remember a dream from that nap. I was on an island living the good life. I lived on a beach in this two story wooden cabana. Everything was beautiful and so peaceful. I had friends too.

Same day at 1am
I'm having trouble sleeping. Due to my nap, I felt more awake than usual. Plus whoever is with me this night is touchy, so it's hard to fall asleep. Honestly, I feel sick of everything. I have to go to work pretend like shit like this isn't happening. Tomorrow I have to work from 11-7.

I just don't want people to think I'm crazy. Though there isn't a cure for whatever I have. There's no escape. No matter how happy life gets, I still have to go to bed and endure the touching and the voices and the headaches.

There's no sleep only nightmares and unfulfilled dreams.