Simple Crush Gone Wrong

September 26, 2021

So, the main event happened last night, though I need to give you some background info. I have a crush. It's obvios I like them (I want to keep the gender of my crush private) and we hanged out yesterday.

Eventually night fell and I went to bed early though woke up at 4 am. Btw I take melatonin and that has been helping me sleep just fine until now. I spent an hour awake just doing random shiz on the internet and then decided to go back to sleep.

I was lying on my back when I felt someone grab my face and push it towards the left. Then I saw a masked person get really close and they kissed me. I don't think they were Masky though, because there was no black detailing on the mask (such as the black lips and eyebrows) and the hair was curly along with being pulled back in a ponytail. Masky's hair isn't long enough for a ponytail and it isn't curly.

After that, we cuddled and I was pretty uncomfortable and tense, so I had a hard time falling asleep. I noticed how they kept touching the side of my neck. There is also a faint white mark on the side they were touching. For some reason when someone touches my neck my breathing slows so it helps me fall asleep.

The reason this event scared me is because this seems like a message to stay away from my crush since I supposedly belong to someone else. They might have done it out of jealousy, though I haven't reciprocated any feelings back. I think they might be the one who has been following me everywhere too. I also don't want them to hurt my crush or anything, so there's a lot of pressure.

I was also trying to avoid this by trying to ignore spirits in general. There is also a possibility that they are someone I've already encountered or someone new. They could have disguised themselves differently to throw me off or they could be new. The only thing I picked up was their hair color and texture. I can cross off some suspects though based on solely that though. Either way, I need to gather more info, so I can figure out who they are, though in the comments section can you please give me some pointers or suspects if you have any? That's all, goodbye.