Tested

May 26, 2023

Symptoms are getting more intense. I see silhouettes when I go to sleep. A few nights ago, I viewed something frightening. I was in my room and at first I just saw the silhouettes and some static in the corner of my room. Then, I saw dozens of these black hands reaching toward me, but I remained unphased. Next, I communicated with the spirits, and the conversation was related to something I had a dream about. In other words, I think that dream may have been a prophetic one. My dreams in general have been more vivid and I wake up early after I have them.

Another thing that happened is that I did a tarot reading and it said that I would be meeting someone soon. It said that it would be Toby and that I would meet him while I am traversing somewhere. The next day, I went on the bus and there were two thin guys wearing camo pants. When they passed me, I had this odd feeling that something about them was important. There is a chance that one of those guys was Toby. I also heard this voice in my head when it happened. It said, "she didn't even notice."

I did, but I'm good at acting naturally.  When the guys passed by, I was looking down and didn't see their faces. I tend to act uninterested toward strangers. Another odd thing was after it happened, I turned on my music, and the first song that came up was "Yandere" by Jazmin Bean. It happened a few days ago, so that may not be the exact song. After I left the bus, I also felt like running away from there. That said, I was also in a rush to get to the place that I needed to go. I'm not sure if I felt danger at that moment.  

I've also been experiencing this concerning symptom. There is a chance that it could be medically related and not paranormal in nature. Normally it doesn't happen much and it isn't consistent. Earlier in the day, I had started a tarot reading and I hadn't pulled any cards. After I stated the question I wanted to cover, I felt this impact on the back of my head. Then, I felt this intense pain in my skull and felt like I was disassociating. I focused on grounding myself and held onto a piece of black tourmaline. 

It kind of felt like I was about to pass out, but I stayed conscious and regained myself enough that I could continue the reading. I've experienced this at least three other times. It feels very debilitating. I don't like it when it happens. I assumed it was a side effect of Slender. I am not quite sure who did it this time though. That said, I think the hands I saw a few days ago were Slender, so there is a chance that it might be him. I still want to be sure though. 

The last strange thing that has been happening is that I have been seeing angel numbers like 1010, 111, 444, and 555. I feel like I might be going through some sort of transformation and like this change is coming. Angel number 1010 also is a message that blessings are coming your way and that you are closer to reaching your goals than you think. I think that's pretty much everything, so bye.