How deep do your scars go?

April 28, 2023
It's been eighteen days since I last updated. Recently I ended up meeting a new cp who I thought didn't exist. The thing is, I've read many experience books and they never mentioned him. I might as well start with the beginning.

Lately, I've been getting into the habit of identifying the spirit who is with me. First, I try to guess the spirit's hair color and go from there. One night, there was a spirit who said they were a cp and that they had brown hair.

I asked if they were Toby or Eyeless Jack and they said no. Then I asked if they were a cp who had never introduced themselves and they said yes. I also had this feeling like they were similar to Jeff. Their energy and mannerisms were similar, but they weren't Jeff.

So then, I asked if they were related to Jeff and I found out that they were brothers. Then I finally asked them if their name was Liu and they said yes. From there, we got closer and I learned some things about him.

I have pretty mixed feelings about him. He is touchy, childish, and petty at times. Sometimes he is nice, but if you point it out, he'll act like a jerk. Also when I'm working out, he'll purposely make the workout harder.

Like if I was doing push-ups or plank pose, he would sit on my back which would increase the difficulty. Yesterday, he did that. Spirits are technically lighter than humans, but they still feel heavy at times.

Liu is also sarcastic and he likes to tease me. When I was trying to identify him for the first time, he pointed out how I was taking so long to figure it out. Other times, he pushes me to try harder.

Like yesterday, my arms were sore and I had done twenty full pushups (alongside other arm workouts). He told me to do ten more to make it to thirty and it motivated me to do another ten.

Lastly, I'll share an interaction I had with him last night. I wasn't in a good mood and was really tired and sore. I think Liu noticed this and he was comforting me. He just cuddled with me and was petting my hair.

At first, I asked if he was Wolf or Toby and he said no. Then I asked if he was Liu. I heard him say, "how did you guess so fast?" I told him that I had this feeling like he was the type of person who would want to comfort someone if they weren't in a good mood.

When I pointed that out, I feel like Liu wanted to prove me wrong. He knows that I don't like to be touched in certain areas and so he started doing it. This is one of the reasons why I have mixed feelings about him.

I like it when guys can show a softer side and not feel embarrassed about it. He is also pervy and I get the feeling like he's not serious. I don't get lead on easily since I'm a skeptic, so it's not like I'm an easy target.

He might just want to mess with me and make me fall for him for shits and giggles. He could also use my emotions to manipulate me somehow. Either way, I don't fully trust him. He hasn't tried to hurt me, but I need to stay cautious.