Nightmare

February 8, 2023

I had this nightmare and in the beginning, it wasn't scary. I went to a theme park on a date and we rode some rides together. The guy I was with had black hair and brown eyes, but that was it. I don't remember anything else from him. During one ride, I saw someone skateboarding on this rooftop and it looked pretty sketchy. I told the guy I was with that I'd want to try what the skateboarder was doing, but also how it looked too dangerous. Then my perspective changed and I was this white man with long dreads. He had a lot of hair and seemed like a friendly hippie sort of guy. I was in a mental hospital and I saw someone who looked identical to the man I was. Except there was one difference: the eyes. 

His eyes were completely black and he had a really demonic-sounding voice. The voice did not sound human. I feel like he was a doppelganger or an evil version of me. Well, not exactly me. I don't have dreads. We were both in straight jackets and me being the friendly hippie I was, striked a conversation with the other me. At first, my perspective showed the two of us and I realized how similar we looked and that we were identical. Then, my perspective changed back to the man and I saw the black-eyed one stare directly at me while saying something really creepy. He was also right in front of me, so there was a lack of distance. Then, I woke up.

As for last night, I wasn't able to pinpoint which spirit I was dealing with. They told me this was their first time meeting me and so I couldn't figure out their name. They were on the flirty side and kept touching me. I've also noticed a weird pattern. For some reason, many spirits like to touch my neck. They always like to suck on it, bite it, and lick it. Last night, the spirit did all those things. Normally though, spirits don't kiss it. They did that too. Despite them telling me this was the first time meeting me, it's like they couldn't take their hands off. They reminded me of a yandere, but I haven't been manifesting that. 

How it occurred was that they were being really touchy and I was like, "hold up, let me figure out who you are" and then I tried to figure it out. They didn't touch me during my question time and then when I was done, they started doing it again. Another thing that strikes me is how there was one point I moved away from them and they pulled me back. That said, I was able to see them. I couldn't see their face, but they wore a large pair of goggles on their face and some form of a gas mask. Their entire face was covered, but I think they took the gas mask off after my questions. Another thing was that their temperature was a little all over the place. Before the questions, they felt warm, but not too hot.

Then after the questions, they felt warm and got colder and colder. They gave me some shivers. Some spirits can get cold to the point where their mere touch can cause a shiver. Anyways, I got cold and wanted to warm up, so I said some affirmations and imagined a blue flame enveloping my body. The affirmations I used were that there is a blue flame surrounding my body, how it warms me up, and how the heat doesn't hurt or burn me. When I started envisioning a blue flame, I heated up and I got the sense that the spirit was surprised that I could do it. I was following my instincts. Once there was a spirit who was too warm and I imagined ice cooling me down. 

I asked the spirit if they were X-Virus since they had the mask. They said no. I have this feeling I manifested this spirit by accident. As an experienced witch, it happens.  For the past couple of days, I've been watching playthroughs of yandere themed games on a channel called Your Name. Maybe since I was focusing on the topic of yandere, I may have accidentally manifested one. That said, none of the video games I watched included a yandere wearing goggles and a gas mask. His actions felt very much like a yandere's though. 

Anyways, the bad dream woke me up at 5:30 am, but I went to bed at 10:30, so I got more sleep. Seven hours is not much though. 777 words. I've noticed that this book has grown, but few people are actually commenting or voting. Don't stay invisible. I can't help but feel like there are some cps reading this book who are trying to stay invisible by not letting me find their account, but it's getting suspicious. Whoever reading this chapter if you aren't a cp, please vote or comment on this chapter. Bye!