Psalm 143 ~ River to the Sea

0
A song by David, the ancient king.
Sung by different folks to different tunes across the ages. Most recently by candle monks in angel robes at Reconciliation Church in France. Their goal is bringing lost souls home from the badlands of sin to heaven.
Their vision - all believers round the world should live as one. As there's just one world we share. One heaven. One king of all the gods, who rules the ethereal plane, thin as air, invisible.
Dave is there. We'll be there. We'll all live together there. So should live together here on Earth. Try to make it heavenly. Reflecting heaven here on Earth. As above, so below.
El loves all religions, all believers round the world. As followers of heaven, so should we.
Like Isa said in the Gospel of John. Chapter seventeen: "Don El, Don El, Lord of All. Bless my pupils, please. Not just the ones right here, right now. All the ones I'll someday have. When the few here now have spread my message round the world. To every different culture and there's churches everywhere. May all of them be part of heaven's fam. Brothers, sisters living together. In peace and joy with each other forever."
Now the song. By David, Jewking, twenty-eight-hundred years ago. Sung by monks in Tezzay, France, thirty-nine short years ago.

1
Lord, hear my prayer, set me free
When I call, answer me.
In your arms - the only place I wanna be.

2
Don't judge or rain hell on me.
You made me, get me totally.
Even the classiest of men is a beast to you in a dirty den.
Don't frown on me, have empathy!

3
Everybody frowns on me.
They don't know I'm the nicest guy, who serves the king of heaven high. So chase and try to strike me down. Make me hide deep underground, like a deadman in a tomb. With skeletons I share a room. Crawlers creeping in the gloom kiss my flesh. Like the soft caress of a heartless wife in this house of doom.

4
So my spirit melts like candlewax. In the cold alone, I flicker. Facts.

5
Not like the good old days, basking in your golden rays, remember? Now I'm hid away.
All the stuff you did for me. All the stuff you do for me. Every day, it blows my mind. I think about you all the time. The letters of love you send me - signs!
Evidence of your holy hand at work. In the sky, the land. Even in the souls of man.

6
My hands, I hold them out to you. Small as a beggar boy's, it's true: "A bite to eat, sir, if you may, so I might live another day."
That is all I am to you. There's nothing I can do for you. You're cool and strong. Though I sing my song, I'm just a silly kid to you.
A hoopoe in a tree. A snail on your knee. Notice me. Pick me up and carry me. Pour me tea. Pat my head.
I'm thirsty like a riverbed, dry and parched in desert heat, dust beneath your lotus feet.
Imagine that. Walk over me and squash me flat!
(🥁 Timbrel Solo)

7
I die of thirst. Quickly, Jah! I thirst for everything you are.
Don't hide your shining godface. Rise! Wipe this darkness out my eyes.
My soul will wilt with lack of sun. My heart with lack of love and fun. It's what you are to everyone who gazes at you night and day.
Who never looks is never gay. They work in shadow. Darkness is their pay.
When they die they hit the sheol pit. You lift my spirit out of it.

🕊
I stumble in the night, lost without your light. I need it every day. Shine a morning ray. Show the way to go.
Like a dove who finds her way back home to loving arms with notes for me.
Asherah, skyqueen, guiding me. Joy rays in my spirit glow. My gift to show how much I love the precious stuff she does for me.

9
Save me from the enemy! Out to get me. Hide me. Keep me safely hidden from the eyes of all the hawks who want to hunt me down like mice. Not knowing I'm a servant of their god, the angel king. Inventor of the wing. Beneath your wing, my roc, they cannot reach me.

10
Teach me how to reach them with the olive branch of peace.
Show me how to make the sticks and stones of battle cease.
A dream. A vision I can see.
A dream your spirit sent to me:
From the Jordan to the Middle Sea,
Everybody will be free.
One and all in unity.
Philistia and Galilee.
United by the monarchy,
Sent from heaven high,
By El Allah,
The god of earth and sky.

11
So bring me back to life, Allah!
To your throne, your king must travel far.
For you, I'll reign, and people's love,
And spirits in the realm above.
Shield us from the devil's plan.

12
Cut the puppet strings he pulls.
Foil his plot to lead us to war.
Banish the demons who trick us to fight.
Make us servants of your palatinate of everlasting light.