1 John 4 ~ Guided by the Light

0
A letter by old Saint John, still going strong in Ephesus, 60 years after his master, Don Jee, had climbed the celestial steps.

1
My fabulous, fellow believers. Don't believe everything you hear. Not everyone is filled with holy spirit. Some are just mean-spirited meanies. False prophets. So put them to the test.

2
If they say Jee was the real deal, son of El incarnate, you know El's spirit is with them. As El sent Jee. So wouldn't tell new prophets he didn't.

3
But if they're all like, "nah, Jee weren't even a prophet or nothing," it means they're fake prophets. Against the krista. Unwitting followers of the antikrista. Son of the devil. Spreader of contention and disbelief.

4
You, my lovelies, are the followers of El, with the spirit of holy light in your hearts. It is a choice, who to follow. We must spread the rays and share the love. Lift the clouds of antikristic confusion from the minds of infidels worldwide.

5
All they see is the world around them. Like wool pulled over the eyes, blinding them to spiritual realities. All they speak of is the world. Never listening to messengers or messages from heaven.

6
We're the opposite. Our minds are in the clouds. We see the celestial stairs. Nature's true reality behind the veil. Fellow believers listen to our messages. Disbelievers just ignore. It's how you can tell who has the spirit and who don't.

7
Infidels don't care about each other. They're cruel and nasty. Anyone can be nasty. So let's be kind instead, like El. Everyone is kind if they know Don El. All who feel his presence in their life are kind as well.

8
Folks who have no kindness in their heart do not know El. Don't have his holy spirit in their heart of hearts aglow. For his spirit is pure kindness and pure love, it is. We know.

9
El showed us how much he loved us by sending his son, Jee, into this cursed world, through the womb of a virgin, so he could live and die like a mortal, showing us the holy way to heaven, and life eternal.

10
Love is no human invention. It's a virtue for gods in heaven. El put seeds of love in our souls when he made us. Then showed us what true love is, by letting his all-loving son die for us on a cross. El was mad at us. Coulda wiped us out. But took it out on little Jee instead. Jee took that killer punch for all of us.

11
If El and Jee loved us like that, my lovelies, it's how we should love each other. Give everything up for each other. Sacrificial love.

12
We've never seen El. In spirit or in the flesh. He's invisible. But if we love each other, we're like him. He walks in us. His spirit shines in us. Then shines out to the world through our words and deeds.

13
El is with us. This is how we know. We live lives bathed in his radiant glow.

14
The other apostles and I, St John, met Jee in the flesh. We witnessed his miracles, and heard the good news he brought down from Celestia. That all souls globally, if they have faith, can go there when they die.

⭐️
So if you have faith. Even you who never met him or us. You who simply heard these words. If you believe them, the holy spirit will shine in you. You will walk in El's presence, guided by heavenly light.

16
We feel El's love within us all the time. He guides our steps with signs. We believe in him and heaven. His spirit is made of love. It fills us with the love wave. El is in love with us, his little cursed creations. We're in love with him, the prince of all perfection.

17
By loving El back and loving each other, we each play a part in building heaven on earth, the perfect world, like Jee did. So we know, on Judgement Day, he'll be impressed. So impressed, he'll let us waltz right into heaven.

18
Waltz right in without a fear. Fear, that empty hole inside where love should be. To heaven high, love is the key. Without love, there is hell to pay. Without it there is fear, and there is shadow. Love chases every shadow away.

19
We love El. As El loves us. We serve him, as he's good to us. He gave love as a gift to us. That's why we can love at all. El loves every one of us. So we should love each other. Be kind to one another. Kind to one and all.

20
If you say El's love is in your heart, yet hate someone El created, you're lying to yourself. If you can't love people here and now on earth, how well do you think you'll do in heaven? It's a loving place. Angels love each other and watch over us. We gotta learn to be like them.

21
Jee gave us this rule of life himself: He who loves El should love people as well.