Isaiah 41 ~ Prophecy

1
Everybody, all around. Crushed remnants of the tribes, scattered here and there like seeds. Ones who ran to distant isles in the sea. Even ye. Get together and worship me, here in Jerusalem. I'll tell you secrets through my prophet here, Isaiah. Of the present, past and future. Things that were. Things that are. Things still to come.

2
Everybody here? Tell me, everyone. Who raised a foreign king, like the rising sun, to save you? Who called him with signs and inspiration? Who told him to worship me and Zion? Who tells world leaders to pay attention? To make way for him like dust before a sword swipe? Swirling leaves before a bowshot?

3
He walks new roads he's never known in foreign lands. Who makes them safe to walk?

4
Who made the world you live in? Designed the birth of humankind? Picks the chosen ones of every generation? Souls incarnate from heaven to do the will of heaven on earth? Why, it is I, Don El. Maker and destroyer of the world. Source and destination of space and time and everything existing. It is I.

5
The islanders have seen the signs I sent them. Heard my holy words. With fear, they tremble. With awe their leaders journeyed here to hear the prophet speaking.

6
Soon as people saw the signs, they changed their ways and started having faith: "We're friends, not foes. Long lost brothers. Let's not fight. Let's work together," said they, warmheartedly.

7
Black, gold and silversmiths work on joint projects, sharing the profits, no longer competing for custom.
One heats the metal. One beats it into shape. One solders handles on. Crafting sturdy pots and pans, and all get paid the same for all their efforts. Now everyone gets top notch pans to meet their needs, instead of just the rich.

8
So, Israel, my little ones. Children all of Jacob's sons. Offspring all of Abraham. Or foreign members added on and mingled in like sons in law.

9
I call you hear today from all across the land. From all across the world. Even from the isles in the wild blue yonder. I've not forgotten you. You're still my chosen ones. My chosen holy nation at the centre of the map. The key to global peace I'll turn in time.

⭐️
Never fear, for I am here. Wherever you're at, I'm there. No matter where. Long as you worship me and read the signs and walk the way of virtue, I'll be with you. Give you strength. Be your guide. Trials at sea? Trouble on land? I'll carry you through with my rigtheous right hand.

11
Anyone who's mad at you and wants to see you lose it all is sure to be confounded by your victory, and disappointed sourly.
Too stubborn to change, are they? Fight against us, will they? You, me and the holy tide? Like a girl too proud to be a bride? Then washed away they'll be, like leaves in a storm.

12
You won't see them anymore. You'll search for them, find nothing. All naysayers who won't see sense will be like nothing. A non-existent thing. A thing that never happened to begin with. Just like that, they'll be.

13
For I, the all-seeing Lord of All, who sees all things, will hold your hand and lead you, like a teacher leading kids to school, saying "Don't be scared. I'm here to help."

14
You're weak as worms, all of you, you sons of Jacob, Israel. Mere mortal men. But I'm almighty and immortal and I, like a loving parent, will bring you back to the holy land and lead you all to global peace.

15
I'll make you powerful, effective. The ultimate team, capable of anything. Like a threshing flail farmers use to whack the grains off stalks of wheat. Rather than picking them all off, one by one, which would take forever.
You'll thresh the very mountains,  you, as if they were just wheat heaps in a field. Get all the precious metals, gems and stones buried in them, and with them build Jerusalem anew.

16
All the old systems, governments, opponents, like chaff in the wind, I'll winnow away with the flow of my spirit. You'll never see them again. You'll jump with joy and say:
"El, the holy king of all the gods, and ruler of the world, has dusted war off the map, and blessed us with world peace."

17
The poor and needy round the world, dying of thirst, thin and starving, sick and penniless, begging, will beg no more. For I, the Don of all the world will not forsake them. I will answer their prayers. Say they've suffered enough. Their sins from lives gone by are paid. Now theirs is world peace, well earned.

18
On barren hilltops, dry and dusty, I'll make rivers spring from underground, flowing down, transforming arid ditches into valleys lush and green.
I'll turn lifeless pits in the wilderness to crystal lakes, for creatures of all sorts to sip and swim in, side by side.

19
I'll put trees in the desert. Turn sandscape to forest. Like Tu BiShevat.
Every sort you can think of will grow:
Ceder, acacia, cypress, pine, olive, myrtle, elm and fir.

20
When you see all these things occur, you'll say "Hey, just like the prophet said!" You'll know then the god who inspires prophets is the one who rules the world. The one Israel worships.

21
"Anyone think they can prove me wrong?" Says the god of Israel, Don El. "Any uninspired fortunetellers who worship lesser gods that don't know half the stuff I know? Let's hear it then. Tell me what you've got to say.

22
Tell me what'll happen in the future. Tell about the miracles of yesteryear. Let the Israeli sages hear. So they can work out if they're true or not.

23
Speak of blessings and curses, and if they come true, we'll all believe in your gods too. We'll know they're on the side of El, and their info source is heaven.

24
What's that I hear? Not a sausage? No breath of air? Nothing to hereby declare? Then your gods are nothing, your words meaningless, your visions flights of fancy. Whatever god you're speaking to is probably a rebel god, fallen angel or demon of the netherworld, entrenched in the spiritual everdark, unable to see the flights of timeweaving angels.

25
But I, Don El, see all. I'll send a foreign king to save you, my holy people. He'll ride in from the north to free all Israel. Including the southwestern region, Palestine. His banner will be the rising sun. He'll worship me. He'll say my name. In a new way, with a foreign style. He'll be a prophet, speak my words. They'll rain all over the outdated system like warm, dissolving fire. Breaking it to bits with satisfying snaps, as if old pottery. Replace it with a new one, fresh as morning sunshine encased in dewdrops on a grassblade.

26
Which of you unseeing seers who love fake gods have seen such visions?
Which of you has told us how the world was created, or the heavens constructed, or events orchestrated?
You've said nothing even worth telling one of our wise sages.
Which of you have told us what will happen in the future and been right?
None of you. Why? You don't see the inner light, that's why. Or hear the voice of inspiration. So know nothing.

27
But I, the Don, know, and tell my prophets just enough. Little snippets. Golden glimpses. Puzzle pieces as they follow me and lead my chosen people to their destiny of worldwide peace.

 Puzzle pieces as they follow me and lead my chosen people to their destiny of worldwide peace

Yes, Zion, my holy nation, hear me now. Good news is on its way to Jerusalem. Good for each and everyone who lives there.

28
If you ask the disbelievers, or the worshippers of gods made up, madmen deluded, or those who will not walk the holy way, they'll see no such visions. Their readings will be wrong. Their interpretations faulty. For they do not believe in me. Just their own ability and skill to forge their destiny. So it is not prophecy, but hubris and illusion.

29
All their deeds are vanity. Their writings mere insanity.
Though their idols be finely forged of precious metals, they fail to see or hear the holy spirit. All they hear are the winds of confusion.