Romans 1 ~ Holy Empire

1
I, St. Paul, a Roman Jew of Tarsus, serve the god of the world, Lord Baal. One of his handpicked postmen. Here to share the good news with all. The news I'm here to share is this:
The latest Jewish krista was the god of Earth himself in human form.

2
El promised to send a krista long ago in the ancient scrolls. Written by the prophets - scribes of heaven here on earth.

3
They said he'd be a scion of old King David. Related by blood, separated by 900 years.
What we didn't know is he'd have no mortal papa. But be the son of Allah himself.

4
This fact was proved beyond a shadow, when the holy spirit raised him from the dead. Gave him new life, a body of light, wings and a princedom of heavenly might.

5
When we found out who he was, we obeyed his every word. So he made us his postmen here on earth - apostles.
Now we serve heaven in his name: "In the name of the prince, we bring you good news. The way to heaven is open to all," is what we say. Like he said to say.

6
All includes you. So I say it to you: Follow the prince of all with us. Let him be your chaperone through life and the soul realm after death.

7
All you lot over there in Rome. He loves you. Wants you to follow him. Earn your wings. Be saints in heaven high.
If you do, he and El will give you all the grace and peace and love you need to see you through.

🌴
I thank them for the wonder that is you. Everyone speaks well of you. Each city I visit and letter I read. Most famous church in the known world to date - and there's a lot sprung up these 25 years since Isa went to heaven.
A light to all the churches. All inspired by your holy deeds. Like a shamash flame, you light them up.
You'll be the mother of every other church if you keep on, like a hen feeding her chicks.
Or a parasol pine, giving shelter from the devil's rain of sin. You'll cast the cool shade of eternal life citywide. Everyone there - and further afield - will believe because of you.
So the city with its life divine, built of stone, like a stone pine, shall be the eternal city. A bridge twixt earth and heaven.
The bishop of that eternal town - keeper of the key, tender of the tree - shall therefore be the bishop of the world.
I saw it in a vision. The primest priest with the pole position. Papa of the mama church.
Folk will call him their own dear dad, their papi, their pops, the pope.

9El - the god I serve by telling folk about his son - the god who guides me every day with signs - knows this stuff is always on my mind

9
El - the god I serve by telling folk about his son - the god who guides me every day with signs - knows this stuff is always on my mind. I pray to him about it every day.

10
I pray he lets me visit you. Always wished to see the capital. Now I'll get to meet you if I do. Two birds, one arrow. I'm down for that.

11
So much I can teach you all. You're blooming well already. With my help, like sun and water, you'll grow lusher, quicker, stronger.

12
You can teach me lotsa stuff as well. The knack of popularity. Together we'll grow taller than alone. That's the gift of sharing. The antidote to rivalry - mutual dependency.