Colossians 3 ~ The New You

1
The Krista went to heaven to live with Jah. Jah made him the god of the planet. All his followers go to heaven when they die. If you wanna stay there when you get there, show it. Act like angels.

2
Everyone in heaven is virtuous. So we gotta be as well. Not selfish and sinful like animals.

3
When you got baptised, the old you died, and your name was written in the book of life. Now you can go to the hidden world beyond the sky the day you die.

4
No one can see heaven now. But at the end of the Old Earth Age, the gates will open and all will see the Krista and the saints, saints like you and me, through a portal in the sky.

5
Jee got slaughtered on a wooden cross before he went to heaven. So do that with your sins. Put them to death. Sex out of wedlock, being untidy, wishing folk misfortune, dreaming you had what they have. It's like worshipping statues of heavenly things while ignoring heaven's will.

6
As we know from the old scrolls, Jah gets mad at all seven sins.

7
You used to do them. We all did. Walked the paths of sin. Led sinful lives.

8
Now we all gotta stop. Feeling bitter, lashing out, plotting downfalls, hurling insults, saying anything unholy.

9
No longer can you trick or lie or cheat each other either. That was the old you. The old you is dead.

10
It's all about the new you now. It gets holier each time you do good deeds. Eventually it's sure to be as virtuous as Donny Jee.

11
It don't matter if you're Greek or Jewish, brissed or not, tanned or pale, free or in jail. The Spirit of Jee will shine in you if you believe, and every day you'll grow a bit more like him.

12
You're the chosen ones now. Followers of the Don. This is the new you. The old you is gone. So wear the heavenly virtues like fresh clothes. A shirt of sympathy over your heart. Wear gift giving like gloves. Not looking down on folks like robes. Never giving up like hard wearing boots.

13
Never give up on each other. Bear with each other through thick and thin. Forgive each other for everything. If you're holding a grudge on anyone, let it go. Then the Krista won't hold a grudge on you. Wear forgiveness like a necklace.

14
Complete the look with a sashay of good deeds daily. It's no good wearing the gear if you won't walk the walk.

🌟
If you wear all the virtues like this every day, you'll look a lot like Jee. A member of club heaven, sporting holy uniform. Jee will be impressed with that. So he'll fill your heart with inner peace and guide your steps on the road of life.

16
Read the holy teachings every day till you learn them off by heart, like a rulebook for the game of life. They'll guide you every day. Don't just keep them to yourself. Share them with each other. Read them aloud. Sing them at church. Thank the Don for everything. If someone goes astray, don't let them stray. Tell them what they're doing wrong, and guide them back to the holy way.

17
You're ambassadors now of Jee on earth. He's the boss. The god of the world. You work for him. Never forget it. Tell everyone. Do good deeds in his name. For it's him you serve. Pray to him, and pray to Jah the heavenly don through him. Jah will listen more to Jee than you. Jee will put in good words for you.

18
Jah made men and women different. Men are sharper and stronger. Women are kinder and gentler. Sometimes women get proud and don't wanna let their hubbies wear the pants. But Jah likes it when hubbies wear the pants. Wives are meant to wear skirts and have babies, isn't it. It's the birds and the bees 101, dudes. Switch gender roles if you want. But if you really wanna impress your Maker, just be yourself, innit, the way he made you.

19
Hubbies, be kind and sweet to your wives. Know your own strength. They're gentle things. You don't need to manhandle them or shout and threaten them. Just be yourself, stay fit and strong and give them space to express themselves.

20
Kids, mum and dad have been through it all before. It seems like you know everything. But they knew everything as well, when they were your age. Now they know better. So listen to what they tell you. Do as they advise. Then you'll be a success in life and delight the Don.

21
Mum and dad, remember when you were young? How you hated all the rules? Don't be too tough on your kids. Or they'll lose the will to try. Or turn into wild rebels.

22
There's a lot of folk in the world who get paid less than their bosses. It's not ideal. It's not how the heavenly New Earth will be. But it's how it is now. Jah knows this. He decides our fates. He makes us wageslaves to train and test us. If you get paid less, Jah wants you to master the virtues of humbleness and obeying. They're good for you. You'll make use of them in heaven. So obey your boss's wishes. Not just when they're looking, like people pleasers do. But all the time. For the Don is always looking. He knows you're slacking if no one else does, and won't be impressed.

23
The spirit of the Don lives in everyone. Even your boss. So it might help if you imagine your boss is the Don himself, and do your best to please him.

24
Always remember the Krista is watching. He sees all. So every good thing you do for your boss, you do for the Krista as well. Even if your boss don't pay you much, the Krista will give you a lotta spirit dollars in the afterworld.

25
In fact, if your boss is a mean old hardass, you'll be richer than him in the afterworld. You'll be his boss. He will work for you. As Jah lets no sin go unpunished.