1 John 1 ~ The Force

0
A letter by John the Apostle, living in Ephesus. To all the Anatolia believers.

1
Baal is not a man. He is a force. A force beyond all measure. A force divine. Everywhere. All powerful. Alive before the dawn of time.
If you think of El as an angel with wings. An angel king. Imagine him speaking. Baal is like the voice, the noise, the word that flows from his lips. A wave of sound. But more than just a sound. A cosmic wave of ultimate reality.
Not just a wave, but wave after wave. The source of waves and the waves themselves.
He designed and built human bodies. Breathed into them the light of life. Takes a human form himself in heaven whenever he so wishes.
Even incarnated as a flesh-and-blood man called Isa.
We apostles saw him with our very eyes. Strong and beautiful. Touched his lean, chiselled flesh with our lucky hands. With our ears we heard his holy words. The word of El himself. Soothing as music to a weary heart.

2
We even saw his truer form. His heavenly human one. Once upon the holy Mount Tabor. Again when he had risen from the dead. His open wounds still visible and touchable.
He truly is the light of life. Incarnate once. In heaven now. Yet in us all. Even animals and atoms. In everything he is. The fabled Force.
We all have a story to tell, we chosen ones. Of him. The prince of light who lived with us on earth.

3
Today I tell you mine. So you can be like me. One of us. A true believer. To all believers who truly believe, he gives the gift of the holy spirit. The spirit that connects us to each other and the tree of light and him and all the saints in heaven and El, the don of everything.

4
We tell our tales. All of us. We do. Not just for you. For us as well. As he told us to. To share the light.
By doing it he blesses us with inner joy. Then lets us go to heaven when we die. The realm of endess joy.

5
This is the message we saw and heard from him and in a nutshell tell:
El is light. Like light. Not sunlight. Holy light. What's holy light? Pure energy, perfection, virtue, peace and joy. The source of the lights in the heart and mind.
There's nothing dark, uncomfortable or sorrowful in heaven's light. Only in the darker realms, from heaven disconnected. Like Malkuth. The realm we're in. Which is why we all must suffer.

6
When the light is with you, you walk the path. The path of light. Of virtue. Everything you can that's good, you do. Or try to do. Faulty as we are.
When you're in the dark, the spiritual dark, the inner dark, like night, you stumble through life. Trip over sins like bramble vines. Every day you sin. You seek it out. Walk the path of sin. Self-serving, pleasure-chasing, deceitful and unhealthy.
You'll know who's real by what they do.
If we say we're with the light of life, but walk dark paths, we lie.

7
If we walk in the light for real, the light of heaven, in which El lives and is, it makes us sons of light, heirs of heaven. One big happy fam. Doing our bests to be good as we can. Sinful still. Sinners all. We try our bests to never sin.
When we sin, we go to church, confess and pray. Then the blood of the masih, shed on the cross, pays it off. All our sins. All the sins of every fammy member.
If all we do is look at a cross and believe and drink the holy wine and eat the sacramental bread, in any church, with any priest, it's good. As good as killing lambs or doves at the fallen temple.

8
If we tell ourselves we haven't sinned, we're lying. Lying to ourselves. The heavenly light of truth, the holy spirit, isn't with us. Isn't in or speaking through us. We know it's not, as light don't lie.

⭐️
There really is no need to lie. Not to Isa, El or heaven. They already know.
Even if we know they know, can still be hard to say it. To ourselves or to the gods.
If we don't get it off our chests, it causes mental blocks that shut the spirit out.
Without it we get deluded. Full of false beliefs, confusion. Living a lie in a world unreal. The longer we leave it, the worse it gets. The more corrupt we grow.
El knows it's hard. So if we have the spine to tell him what we did, he blesses and forgives us. As he is kind and understanding. Then the blood of Isa cleanses us.
Without confessing first to El, the blood don't work. It don't get through.

10
If we try to say we've never sinned in any way, we're calling El a liar. As the scrolls he did inspire tell us every soul's a sinner in this world of sin we're living in.
If we say El lies by contradicting him, we know it's not his spirit speaking through us.