27

travis' pov
something's a bit off with her. but not...in a bad way? she seems...excited...seemingly planning something. i'm not sure what. but she's giddy and basically beaming all and every day. not complaining she's fucking stunning when she's happy. she's always stunning actually. but i love seeing my wife happy. todays the super bowl. it's emotional for me and jason considering. the game is 0-7 philly leading. my girl is helping however she can with the cheering and andy with plays. so she's here on the sidelines and not in the box.

zoe's pov
i cheer as travis scores happily. then i hear "it seems travis kelce has some anger to let out!" what? i look and see him about to launch at a eagles player. his helmet off now and anger all over his face as he yells and he's pulled back by patrick. he grabs his stuff and storms off. what the fuck just happened? i turn to andy "im going to check on him" he nods "good. he's lucky they're not calling for him to be ejected from the game fully" i nod and follow him to the locker room hearing banging. i rush over and see him punching a locker. i grab his arm "bear! stop it!" he immediately calms down "baby?" i nod "it's me. what's going on? what set you off? i know you handle your anger better than this" softly checking his hands that are bruised and slightly bleeding now.

he huffs "that was before they spoke about you." he huffs "i couldn't just stand and let him talk about you like that and look at you like that too! fuck!" i make him look at me "bear i don't give a shit. look at me. they can talk all they want. but you....the team needs you. you can't get ejected from the game. not now. you worked so hard for this and getting here." stroking his cheek. he replies "i give a shit! i do! you're mine. my wife. my family. and i'll be damned if ignore how you're spoken about! you deserve respect!"

i smile at him and say "it's just words travis" "no. you're my wife and i will not stand by and listen to someone else telling me how they're gonna touch you and call you out of your name!" he snaps. i tell him "it'll never happen" "i know. you're mine and im yours. forever. but it doesn't mean it doesn't piss me the fuck off" he says. i nod "i know come here" making him sit as i go and get the first aid kit and fix what i can.

i kiss his hand "i love you travis. don't get ejected from this game." he tells me "id get kicked out every game in a season and more if it meant they learned respect for you" i smile and kiss him softly "your hand okay?" he moves it "should be" i nod and he kisses me "i love you so much baby" his hand on my stomach kissing me and i smile as he deepens it and i put a hand on his chest "not so fast bear." he curses "shit"

"how about this babe" i start and he raises an eyebrow "you go out there. and win this game. no more fights and im all yours...however you want me. wherever you want me. plus i have a little gift for you too" he perks up "a gift? what more could you give me with that incentive you just gave" i nip his earlobe "everything" he grunts "damn baby you're making this hard" i say "go and win and it's all yours travvy" he grins "alright alright im going" and we walk out together. just to see the score is tied still and about to go to second quarter. i pat his ass "go get em" he gives me a look and laughs running off. andy asks "he straight...yall took. while" i roll my eyes "that's not what happened andy. i just needed to talk him down and fix his hands"

he chuckles "what's got him riled up? he's usually cool headed about shit talk" i reply "he talked about me sexually and travis is protective and got pissed. he's okay. it won't happen again as long as they all keep my name out their mouths" with a shrug. he chuckles "let's hope they do. can't have travis not playing we need him" "he knows." we curse as the eagles score again. bringing the score to 7-14. fuck. i can see patrick and travis talking among one another and seemingly frustrated.

by the time half time comes we're down 10 points the score at 14-24. i go and hug my boys and ask "need anything?" "a win. some good luck. they're kicking the shit outta us" patrick says. i give his hand a squeeze "you guys got this. you guys know how to pull of wins with bigger disadvantages than this." we head to the locker room as the performance goes on.

i kiss travis "im gonna go grab some food really quick want anything?" he shakes his head "ill just take a few bites from whatever you get baby don't wanna eat too much and end up puking" i nod and ask patrick "want anything?" he shakes his head and i go and get some fries and two hotdogs knowing he's going to want it anyways. he always does. im scrolling on my phone huffing seeing pictures of colson and megan getting engaged...isn't that the ring cassie said he had for me? i laugh. stupid bitch is wearing a ring that's designed to cut her if she takes it off.

i get tagged a million times. so i post on my story

living life supporting my brother and bear travis at the super bowl happier than i've ever been. i don't give a fuck about anyone's engagement😂

"hey" i turn and see kylie and smile "hey" and hug her and she asks "seems brutal out there. surprised travis wasn't ejected" "he didn't do much but push. but he wanted to. but patrick stopped him." i say she helps me grab the food and we walk together "what even happened" "he talked about me sexually and it set travis off." i say. she replies "you tell him yet seems like something that'd calm him down?" i reply "not yet. i think the news would be good to have if he wins and a way to bring his mood up if he doesn't." "damn it...i wanna know" she sighs. i say "and you will...after travis does. he deserves that much especially when the doctor did what she did" she nods "i get you. what were you laughing at on your phone?" "colson and megan got engaged" i reply.

"what? i know you love travis and are married and shit...but does that bother you considering everything?" she asks. and adds "how do you feel?" "i feel free. i've felt free before with everything with the court and restraining order and opening my heart again and having what i have now. but now i can just know he's fully not gonna be my problem or thing to worry about coming and causing me to spiral. i can sit back and laugh knowing he gave her the ring he was planning on giving me." i tell her. she laughs "no fucking way!" i nod and say "cassie showed me it. you know it's designed to cut whoever wears it and takes it off? fucking psychopath" she laughs "glad you dodged that bullet" i nod "me too i just wish everyone would stop tagging me in his shit." she gives me a sorry look "it'll stop eventually. you're healed and doing amazing things for yourself and travis too. fuck everyone else girl" i nod and smile "i am" heading into the locker room and i hand travis the hotdog as they go over plays and stuff during halftime.