6

travis' pov
i should fucking kill him. how fucking dare he? come in our home and cheat on her in her fucking bed? he's been cheating for months already! and supposedly has done it before? and she forgave him? the hell would she do that for? why didn't she tell me? she usually tells me everything. she goes and grabs a box and i ask "bee?" gently. despite her feelings for me now...new or old that she's allowing herself to feel...im not sure...she spent the better part of a year with him. loved him. so i know she's hurting.

she tapes the box and walks around me and i grab her wrist "hey" i call to her and she asks "what?" i hug her seeing how tense and emotional she is. i mutter softly "im not gonna ask you if you're okay...i know you're not. but i want you to know you don't gotta be strong with me and so this alone" she nods and says "i cheated too..." "you were drunk and didn't mean it." i say. she asks "and earlier? i let you finger me in a restaurant travis...it's cheating" throwing items in the box. i reply "and that's my fault i shouldn't have touched you until you two were done and i couldn't stop myself im sorry" she shakes her head "don't be. these past two days have...shown me feelings i already had but didn't show before. the sooner traces of kells is gone the better" "why didn't you? show it?" i ask.

she replies "i never thought you'd ever go for me i guess. you and patrick are just as close as we are and i didn't want to lose you. i buried it and moved on. guess im terrible at picking huh?" i stop her "don't do that baby. you met kells and he treated you right im guessing" she nods with a smile "im guessing you can say he did. but being with you...knowing these feelings are between us...knowing how you've always treated me...its making me see that i was seeing what i wanted to in kells. i wasn't seeing him for what he really was. doesn't make it hurt less but..."

i nod and help her pack. taping the box bringing it out into the livingroom. i bring her to me and say "cry. i know you want to bee" as she hugs me and then she does. i stroke her hair and back gently consoling her. i coax her into a movie night. she asks me "what's wrong with me?" my head whips to the side to fully look at her "absolutely nothing. don't think that there is" "he cheated on me with megan fucking fox travis. i'm just a cheerleader. she's jennifer's fucking body. it's not the first time he stepped out on me. and they were all prettier and...sexier.." i stop her "stop saying that zo. look at me"

she does and i say "he was a fucking loser that did not and does not deserve you. you...are absolutely stunning. i see you and you just take my breath away...every time. without a pause. your body is fucking perfect your personality is the same and god damn baby you're sexy. those women were just after status and as for megan....shes going to realize why hes labeled as a piece of shit soon enough. it's his loss...not yours. now you can heal and move on and be happier than ever without his constant hurting you and trying to control you."

she smiles "thanks trav" laying her head on my shoulder as we continue the movies. soon she's asleep and i carry her to my bed knowing she probably won't want to be on hers ever again. i wrap her in my arms and fall asleep.

zoe's pov
here i am waiting for kells to take his shit. we don't have practice today but travis does. he wasn't going to go but i told him to. sleeping in travis' arms...i haven't gotten sleep that good in a while. knocks break my thoughts. i open the door not looking at him. i can't. not anymore. i say "cmon" and he says "can we talk about this?" "no. this is the third time you've done this shit to me. and in my bed. you admitted to have been cheating on me for months. there's nothing to talk about" i say. and hand him the box and he drops it "i said i want to talk" i huff "and i said no kells. go back home to your new bitch." he says "we can all-" i cut him off "no! colson! we can't. i don't want to! i don't want you anymore. take your stuff and go."

he touches my face and i move away "baby don't be like that" "stop calling me that colson. i'm not your baby. or anything anymore! how much of this shit am i supposed to take from you?" i snap. he tells me "is this because of him? baby he-" i scoff "he treats me how i deserve to be treated! he's always has and you never did! ever! he's a" smack. "shut the fuck up! you're fucking mine" he snaps and he grabs me tightly and i thrash "get off of me colson and get out!" he shakes his head a crazed look in his eyes "nah you're fucking mine. not his. or anyone else's. mine" pushing me over the back of the couch and i bounce off hitting the tables edge causing stars in my vision and pain. i push him and crawl away winded. and he tugs me back "i will not lose you" pinning me down and i say "colson-" more blows. he rips my shirt and i cry as he chokes me and i claw at his arm, face and neck as he slides his hand down and into my pants thrusting his fingers into me as he pins my kicking legs and i cry "stop! please! colson" he snaps "shut the fuck up! im getting what's mine"

travis' pov
we're in the classroom going over plays when my phone rings and i see it's her. something deep in my gut tells me to answer "im gonna take this coach" he nods "go ahead Trav" and i go outside the class "Bee?" all i hear is a crashing noise and kells yelling at her and she's crying. fuck. i rush back inside "pat we have to go. right now" coach asks "what's going on we're in the middle of a meeting" "zoe is in trouble coach we have to go! now" and pat gets up and we run to my car and i fill patrick in. about kells. about our kiss, i hint at what else we did so he gets the gist.

i put the phone on speaker hearing her crying and choking and his words to her. nasty shit. i hear the phone fall again as he grunts in pain. she hit him or something. i break every law of the road and park crookedly and run with patrick. i don't bother with keys i bust the door down hearing her begging. the livingroom disarray from a struggle. we find him on top of her as she struggles against him her pants gone with her underwear and his at his ankles but he can't do anything with her squirming. i tackle him off of her and beat his fucking face in.

letting out all the rage he's made me feel the time they were together. patrick joins me. i stop "travy" her voice broken. i go to her side taking my shirt off and offer it to her. she takes it shakily and covers herself. pat drags the trash out and i say "Bee i'm here now okay? it's just me you and pat here now" she launches herself into my arms and sobs harder than i've ever heard her do. my heart shatters with every cough, hiccup, and sob she lets out.

she cries "trav" "i'm here princess. you're safe now" i tell her caressing her back "he was gonna" i nod and say "i know but he didn't. we got here in time. shhh baby. i got you" looking at pat who has teary eyes as i do. he says "boo" gently. she mutters "sully." and he takes her from me for a bit hugging her and i take the time to fix the livingroom. i don't clean too much and take pictures before i do fully. for the cops for when she's ready to speak about it to the authorities.

i join the pair again and she immediately latches onto me. i go to the bathroom and set her on the counter and clean her wounds up. a head wound, a lip wound, scratches. in coming bruises too. i kiss her forehead "what do you need baby?" stroking her curls. she sniffles "you" i nod and say "we should take you to the hospital first baby. you hit your head" "i-i can't...i just...want to forget" with a sniffle. i sigh "i'll call my private doctor that takes care of me when im injured then okay? just gotta make sure you don't have a concussion baby" she nods with a sniffle "okay"