19

zoe's pov
it's been a week since then and getting sick isn't a one off from nerves and anxiety. though that's what i told travis. he doesn't know im still sick. and as for my confession. the police saw and arrested kells. my lawyers submitted the evidence of the abuse and attempted rape. he was charged and paid his way out. unfortunately. so he's walking free. i blocked him on everything and have a restraining order so he's not allowed near me or to try and contact me. he's not allowed to speak about what happened and lie anymore either since it causes me distress.

my parents called and checked in and was happy hearing travis and i are finally together. over the time of me being with kells i distanced from them a bit. though we do talk here and there, and see one another the same. but with the talk we both said it'll change and it'll be like it was before. travis is at practice me having told him i'm too tired to go with. but really i've realized this morning that i'm late. i throw on a hoodie of travis' and sweats of mine and what else i need keeping my hood up.

i go to cvs and grab multiple tests and pay for them and head back to the hotel room. i read the directions and pee on the sticks. i pace anxiously. i know you're thinking it's too soon for travis and i to have a kid. we've talked about it more. whatever happens happens and we love each other deeply. deeper than what i thought was possible. we've only been together about 3 months now. actually our 3 months is in 8 days.

we've been through a lot together. not only this as a couple but we've been through college together. travis and i met first at the university of cincinnati. he was playing football and i was cheering. i had a different major then but cheering has always been my heart. and i got scouted which is a rarity. we also had the same classes sometimes too and ran into the same circles. he got drafted into the nfl and i tried out for some teams as well. kansas city is who gave me a shot. and travis got drafted to them too. we then decided to move in together since we're together all the time too. patrick got drafted to them too and he and travis met and got close.

we both want to be parents. and we both love one another deeply so. travis has made it clear to me that he's not going anywhere and that i'm his for as long as i want him. i don't want him. i need him. he's been my rock forever now. i asked him what he would do if i got pregnant soon like the pattern of his family is. he told me that he'd love our child and love me even more and that id either make him a dad now or soon, or later down the line because hes not leaving. i snap out of my deep thoughts hearing the timer. i flip the tests over and all 5 of them say the same thing.

pregnant

i grin and touch my stomach softly. unable to help myself i look at my stomach at the side. i am a bit bloated. i grin and put a test in my luggage wrapped. i hid the fact i was on birth control with kells. he didn't want me on it and wouldn't wear a condom. i loved him but i just felt off. knew a kid with him wasn't...right. he was trying to baby trap me. but with travis...everything feels right. like it's supposed to be and i know he'd never hurt me. i grin realizing i have to tell him. an idea hatches in my mind. i go online and order a baby chiefs onesie. and some shredded yellow, white and red paper to go into the box. i order it to our room two games from now seeing when it'll arrive. meaning i'll have to keep it from him and sit in my excitement. and hide my morning sickness more now. i go in the kitchen and make some toast seeing as it's one of the things i can keep down.

travis' pov
it's been a week and she's just so...giddy now all the time. it's a change to how she was before. i love seeing her happy don't get me wrong but she's changed so drastically. is something going on? she's still in her baggy clothes. her stitches should be ready to come out tomorrow actually. we've had peace since the restraining order and her confession. we had to show to court virtually considering we're away.