21

travis' pov
she kisses me and climbs into my lap and i grin into her kiss. i lift her shirt off kissing down her neck to her chest ridding of her bra as she takes my shirt off i suck at her nipples moving her panties to the side as she was just wearing one of my shirts. she moans "shit" as i slide my fingers inside of her. i grin up at her "like that mama?" she nods "fuck daddy" i rub circles into her clit and curl my fingers to her g spot and she frees my cock from my boxers stroking it as i finger her as we kiss filthily. i remove my fingers from her as she's about to finish and she whines "trav" i mutter "shh baby" and pull her down onto my hard cock making her moan "fuck!"

i help her lift and drop her, her pussy so tight and wet. she moans "shit" i kiss her and thrust deeper into her. her mouth drops open and i flip us over her thighs on mine as i kiss and suck marks into her neck bringing us over the edge. i grin and pull out and lift her and bring us to the bath and clean us up. i bring us to bed and kiss her and say "need anything bee?" she grins "just you bear" and i climb into bed with her and hold her to me "cant believe we're having a baby" she grins "believe it" kissing me softly and with that we go to sleep together.

i wake the next morning and see we have off until the afternoon. i kiss her and she wakes with a grin and i say "we should get you into the doctor baby" she smiles "id love to. i want to know if our baby is healthy as can be" we get ready after calling a doctor. they fit us in for today thankfully and we ask for anonymity. considering we don't want the world to know yet. she dresses in baggy clothes and i wonder why she's been hiding but don't bring it up. it's not up for me to do so or to question.

soon we're checked in and waiting and the scan starts. i let a smile take over my face seeing our baby and then a tear falls hearing its heartbeat. she's 2 months along. 9 weeks. i kiss her as we both cry from happiness. we print out a few copies and head out. we invite patrick and brittany over and i facetime jason and kylie and my mother and father and hers on a group.

my mother asks "not that i don't mind the call but what is this about?" i say "well firstly uh...we got engaged last night" cheers all around. we show the ring and i kiss her head and mutter "say it baby" she grins "and we're having a baby" showing the sonogram

 we show the ring and i kiss her head and mutter "say it baby" she grins "and we're having a baby" showing the sonogram

more cheers. We get hugs from pat and brittany and kind words and words of planning from my mother and happiness all around. soon she gets a call and i look to her hearing her excitement "okay! yeah see you later" i ask "what is it bee?" she smiles "i just got cleared to cheer again for the game today." she tells me "i'll tell my coach and squad to avoid flying how i usually do but....i can cheer again" with a grin and i hug her "im happy for you baby" kissing her sweetly. soon they hang up and brittany and patrick leave and i walk into the bedroom seeing her in her uniform tugging at it. i ask "what's wrong baby?"

she sighs "it's stupid" what? i wrap my arms around her my hand on her exposed stomach "it's not stupid if it's bothering you bee" she tells me "ever since kells happened i just...haven't felt good in my own skin yknow? the comments online recently haven't been helping but this life inside of me is more important then my want to avoid eating" showing me a headline about her weight. she's hardly even gained anything. and even if she did she'd still look perfect.

i make her look at me "zoe you are perfect the way that you are. in every way. i love you so much. your body is changing due to the pregnancy. i love you. now let's go and have you cheer in this cute ass uniform" giving her a spin and a pat on the ass. she grins letting that weight off her shoulders "let's go" i tell her "don't forget to stretch" she nods and grins and kisses me and with that we head to practice. i stand with her has she tells the squad and we get congrats from everyone. andy is excited as hell. so is her squad. soon it's game time and she kisses me "good luck" and hugs patrick "thanks baby"