20

travis' pov
i wake with a grin realizing...zoe is pregnant. she's having our baby. a baby. mine and hers. i grin bigger realizing my plan is perfect. i went out with patrick to lunch to ask him and her dad if i could propose. i know it's quick but as long as we have love time doesn't matter. she's been my rock for as long as i've known her. she's my cheerleader not only on the field but outside of it too. she's my confidant and the love of my life. i knew the day that i met her that i loved her. needed her.

i kiss her temple and caress her stomach softly and go and grab the ring from the side table and look at the baby kelce onesie she got...im gonna be a dad. i cook us breakfast and i hear footsteps running. fuck. i turn off the burner and find her over the toilet puking. i kneel behind her and hold her hair out of her face and mutter "let it out bee" caressing her back soothingly. she finishes and mutters "didn't want you seeing me like this" i turn her to look at me "i don't care if you're sick baby. i want to be here for every stage of this pregnancy. okay? don't hide your sickness from me okay? i love you and this baby and i want to be here and take care of you both" kissing her forehead and she smiles and uses a piece of toilet paper i offer to wipe her mouth and she flushes it and i hug her to me "morning baby" the ring in my pocket feeling like an anchor. we brush our teeth and then she kisses me "morning daddy" with a big grin. i let my grin split my face "morning mama"

we head down and i finish making our food and we spend time together watching her favorite movies. i order us her favorite snacks and she asks me "what's bothering you trav?" i decide then to just do what i've been trying to for hours now. "i love you. i have since the moment i met you back in college. i stayed your friend because i thought a angel like you could never go for me. i never stopped loving you. it's why all my exes left. and i didn't care. we've been through hell and back together and i'd do it all again if it meant id have you by my side ready to have my baby with me." i sink to the floor on my knee and she says "trav" i stroke her thigh "i want you forever baby. i want this baby to have you as a mother and for me to call you my wife. i know it's soon but we both love one another deeply and that's what matters. baby will you marry me?"

she grins "yes" and kisses me deeply