12

travis' pov
i wait holding her hand as she continues to sleep through the night. not sleeping no matter how much i want to. the first thing she should see is me. "ow" a voice says. i perk up as her eyes flutter and i smile "hey baby" she looks at me and sees the wrap on her arms and her eyes water "trav" "baby...why?" i ask her softly. she lets her tears fall and i wipe them "oh baby" i say softly hearing her sob "i didn't wanna feel anymore" breaking me more.

i ask "why didn't you tell us about the hate baby? we would've been here for and with you." she tells me "i didn't want to and see they're right about you guys" what? i make her look at me "baby how can you think we don't care about you? we love you! all of us love you. i love you. you hear me zoe...i love you. i'm in love with you. when i found you my heart shattered. and it's been shattering all day. as you flatlined and left us. as you sat asleep. fuck what they say fuck what they think. i need you here with me. we all do."

she says "trav...you love me?" her eyes watery and a smile on her face. "with every fiber of my being" i tell her and she kisses me softly. i melt into her and she strokes my face gently with a smile "i..i love you. don't make me regret this" i tell her with a smile "bee the only way you're getting rid of me is if you tell me you don't want me anymore. i'll only ever walk away if you ask me to. be mine?" i add "you have some healing to do. i know that. i want to be with you and be yours and take that beautiful mind off of kells and the shit he's doing. pat and i told some of what shit he's done...not about your assault. we left that to you, for when you're ready to speak about it. but everyone knows he's a liar now. we also decided we're sending everyone who said those disgusting things a lawsuit as well...they shouldn't get away with that they did and made you do" she nods and kisses me softly "yes" and i grin on top of the world.