14

travis' pov
it's been a few days. she's free to go home...well to our next stop for the playoffs. cleveland...unfortunately. she's anxious about it. i can see why. kells for the most part stays there and definitely goes to browns games. i talked to andy about him and with her agreement i told him of her assault. i asked if there's a way to blacklist him from our games considering his visit here and refusal to leave.

he said he'll do what he can and thankfully we were able to put him on a list. she huffs sitting in the wheelchair not liking it as a nurse wheels her to the door. she stands and i grab her hand "you okay?" seeing paparazzi outside. i block her body with mine and she nods "have to be" as i put up the hood of the hoodie she's wearing. i give her my sunglasses as well and mutter "head down okay? breathe and squeeze my hand if you get too panicky" she smiles and nods and we head out me putting an arm out pushing the paparazzi who tries to get to her back keeping her to my side and i snap protectively "back up!" moving to open the door of the car and i put her inside first and get in and i tell the driver "drive" and they do and i ask her "you alright bee?" she nods "yeah. yeah"

i turn to her "don't burry how you feel baby. okay. talk to me" worry in my eyes. hiding how she felt is what lead her to this. she says "was a bit overwhelming. expected considering...but still" fidgeting and i stop her hands "you're gonna be okay baby. i'll see too it. alright? what they want and do isn't something you should be worried about right now. worry about getting better baby" stroking her cheek and i kiss her softly. happy i'm allowed to do that now and she's mine now. really mine. she melts into me pulling me closer.

i deepen the kiss and she smiles into it. i do too and stroke her cheek "i love you bee. i want you to talk to me okay? no matter how small it may seem to you...i want you to talk to me" she nods "i will" with a smile and i get out grabbing our bags heading to the airport, already having packed her stuff. she's told not to cheer and to put the pressure of weight on her arms until her stitches heal. she wants to cheer but knows she shouldn't be doing the flips and shit she does. i grab her hand and put up her hood and mine too. as flashes of cameras basically blind us "Zoe! ZOE! can you tell us what happened that patrick didn't say in his statement about MGK!"

i say "she'll say it when she's ready!" ushering her inside. we go to the private jet and check in. she smiles and hugs patrick and brittany and the kids. he asks her "how you doing sis?" she nods and smiles "i'm doing okay. just some paparazzi" he looks to me and i nod telling him she's telling him the truth. we want her To be with us for the playoffs and the super bowl if we go. not only to keep an eye on her, but to give her time away. i already paid for the house to be cleaned and whatnot so when we do go home she's not triggered. she comes and curls into my lap sitting and i buckle us in for take off and ask "you okay?" she nods and says with a smile "just tired bear" i kiss her head "get some sleep we have a few hours until we're in cleveland" and she relaxes and falls asleep