2

zoe's pov
i stand on the sidelines with a smile doing routines and cheering as they play finally. i focus on the game and doing my routines and not the fact that colson isn't here. and neither is cassie. but she did call pre game and wish us luck and say she's going to be watching from home. man i adore that girl. soon it's halftime and we're called onto the field to perform our routine and i hear "YEAH ZOE!" my eyes meet a grinning travis' and pat's who's watching when they should be in the locker room with the team. i grin and continue doing flips and dancing too. soon we're done completely and i grin and wave at the stands. i run to the sidelines to pat and trav. pat hugs me tightly "you did amazing as always sis. you sore? some of those moves couldn't have been easy" i grin "im alright right now pat. though later i might feel it who knows" this is a new more complex routine than usual. he kisses my cheek "drink some water we don't need you passing out okay? i'll be in the locker room sis. trav don't take too long or reid will kill us for missing that huddle" trav chuckles "ill be there in a bit"

his gorgeous eyes meet mine filling me with...something a taken and happy girl shouldn't be feeling for their best friend and roommate. i ignore it as he grins at me and hugs me "you killed it out there Bee!" i smile "you shouldn't have stayed out here Trav...the team needs you for that huddle and plans" he asks "and what? miss your first routine of the play offs? i haven't missed one yet and i wont start now. andy knows me showing up to support you is more important" my heart softens.

kells didn't even care enough to show up for me today...and trav is going against rules and missing out on game plans to see me cheer. i hug my best friend and number one supporter next to my brother and mutter "thanks bear" he mutters back "anytime honeybee" and with that he's gone and we take a water and stretching break before setting back up at the sidelines. the guys come back out and we cheer them on as usual. i jump excitedly seeing trav get the winning touchdown. i run to the guys and squeal "you won!" and kiss patrick's cheek and hug him and say "congrats sully" and he chuckles "thanks boo" kissing my head.

i hug trav and say "you won!" he picks me up spinning me and says "all thanks to you my good luck charm" letting me down and i say "i am not" he replies "remember when you were on vacation and we lost and didn't go to the playoffs" as we walk together to the tunnel. "the teams you had to go against were tough as shit" i remind him. pat says "nah sis not having you here to make sure we had water and seeing you cheer and shout extra loud for us fucked our game up" kissing my head and trav says "see?" "if you guys say so. i'll meet with you guys in a bit i have to change" stopping at our locker room. they nod "see you in a bit" and trav says "party at our usual for games won at home, tonight if you wanna go together like we usually do when kells isn't here" even when he is i end up with travis because he leaves or finds someone else to talk to on the team or something. i don't mind it, i don't need to cling to him 24/7 in public or otherwise to be amused. i smile "id love that." kissing both their cheeks and head in and change saving showering for home as always.